View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Autism, Cerebral Palsy and being an "Adult Baby"...#375

Yes, medically incontinent 59 year-old baby, Me, woke up this morning in a mega drenched in pee-pee and mega-full of poo-poo.
    Cleanup was a "major mess", given my fine-motor clumsiness with my hands.
    Today I washed dishes and dirty clothes.
    In the early evening I attended the Ecumenical Thanksgiving Worship Service in Pelham, NH.
    Yes, I belong to the Congregational Church in Pelham.
    Anyway, I am watching DVD's.
    Star Trek (Original Series)
    Captain
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. my go fund me page.

hi ,I am a 62 year disabled male.i live on social security .I live in an older mobile home badly damaged in hurricane erma in sept.2017 .my repairs are going to be about 2,500.00 which I do not have and no means of getting it.so I am needing help.my name is Dennis Nicodemus,go to go fund me site and read my page.you can donate there is you like?thanks and god bless you.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#374

Simply a quiet evening.
    Earlier I had to go out on an errand for my younger brother.
    Yes, I had a nap today.
    This afternoon I did an errand of my own over to the Rite Aid Pharmacy on NH Route 28 here in Salem, NH to pick up and pay for a refill of my Lexapro SSRI-type anti-depressant medication.
    Otherwise, a quiet day overall.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Still on a quest to find a storage facility

So as you are well aware of last time I tried to find ready steady store https://www.adisc.org/forum/entry.ph...find-the-store but I could not find it.
    So this time I went to another storage store.
    This one did not have any lockers and this time I was adamant about not telling the guy that came out what I was planning to store
    I just said I was planning to store a package about this size. (The size of a nappy package. Basically ranging from a small ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#373

Simply a quiet weekend.
    Earlier this evening I quietly played with some of my toy cars and trucks.
    Playing for a while made me feel happy.
    This morning I attended worship at my Congregational Meetinghouse.
    Yes, as an "Adult Baby" I am a practicing "Follower of Jesus".
    An apology, but I reserve the term Christian for persons who claim to follow Jesus, but who are filled with bigotry and hate for LGBT persons and followers of other religions.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.