View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#552

Late evening on a Thursday.
    Outside it is cloudy and cold here in Derry, New Hampshire.
    A snowstorm is coming.
    2" to 4" predicted for here.
    Today my brother took me out shopping.
    Besides groceries and incontinence supplies, I only purchased (2) new Hot Wheels little toy cars for my collection.
    As always, I had Adult Baby "rest time" and my nap from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
    Tomorrow is cartoon watching day.
    Saturday too.
    Yes, I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Letter To My Wife

You will never read this.

Faith is a fickle bitch.
    Alone in a crowd.
    Labels are bullshit.
    Labels are awesome.
    It's so hard to put emotions into words.
    It's hard to express emotions appropriately.
    Emotions are hard.
    You say you love me, but I don't feel loved.
    Is that your fault or mine? Or ours?
    What do I need from you that I'm not getting?
    What do you need that you don't get?
    Why do we have to suffer so ...
  3. used diapers

I have been an adult baby ever since I was about 14 years old. It all started with my attraction of the smell and feel of wet used babies diapers. At that time I lived at home and could only practice my collecting of used wet baby diapers in the alley and woods near my house. But as I got older and had my own car I would search dumpsters and my neighbors trash cans for used baby diapers. I am not a pedophile I just love the smell of used diapers. Does anyone else out there understand this fetish ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Diapers and preference

I personally like and prefer cloth diapers. I have worn disposable diapers and cloth diapers both so I decided cloth is better for me. Nothing wrong with disposables but I like cloth diapers more. Most seem to be into disposables. At least I don't have the worry of disposing of disposables lol. But what do you do when you have a "favorite" disposable diaper and cannot wear it again? I ask this because I ran across that a few times of not being able to wear one a second time ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Being an adult, what a sham.

As a youngster I was always so eager to be a grown-up. I always imagined it being this existence of utter freedom. I was so wrong. Since I've entered my thirties, I feel like I have finally grown-up. The crushing weight of responsibilities has come crashing down on me. I have been struggling with the fact that my dreams of youth are now too far gone to reclaim or achieve. I am working on setting new goals to achieve by the time I am 45. In all fairness though, I never really thought I'd even live ...

Updated 1 Day Ago at 03:29 by Andustar (Correcting a typo.)

Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.