View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Reconciliation

Fact: I like diapers.

Fact: I have problems with incontinence.

These two facts about me are things that do not seem like they should go together. But then again, people are made out of contradictions. There's no reason why this shouldn't be one of them.

I have had problems with wetting the bed since way back. Like, way way back. Even in high school, when this "should" (quotes because of the way I was treated by family for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Trying new things

At the start of this week, I decided to diaper train myself. I'm only on the first step: sitting on the toilet without pulling my diaper down. It feels soo good when I do that. Then, I change myself now using scented baby powder. The one I was using before was shower to shower body powder, I hardly felt anything with that brand. But with the scented powder (Johnson's baby powder), I can really feel the baby inside me.

On another note, I completed my internship with Mercy last month, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Tomorrow Marks 3 months.

Well, tomorrow is my 3 months HRT.

So far, my boobs have gotten smaller, but they'll get bigger too it's part of the growth cycle.
    I'm getting more "female emotions"
    I'm eating tons more and I can't help it
    And my constipation was cured

I'll be going for a while, sorry for any pain I may have caused. who knows if I come back or not.

I may vanish forever. who knows, do i really want to be here, not really.

Updated 3 Days Ago at 11:58 by LittleJess

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#378

As usual at this late hour, I am being quiet here in the downstairs unfinished and unheated Den room.
    Earlier today I did go out to perform some video shooting for Derry, NH CTV where I volunteer.
    Today I have had no nap.
    Sigh...
    Another week before my SSDI Direct Deposit clears into my checking account.
    Except for "Bedtime", I have been in "Adult Mode".
    Of course being a Disability Rights Activist, I have been monitoring the political goings-on
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Adult baby formula

I looked all over for adult baby food and had no success until it dawned on me that there was something out there that was similar made for adults.

What is baby formula but a powdered drink mix with vitamins and minerals add to it that babies need.

What I found is in every grocery store. What I found was powdered milk, which in to 30ís through the 50ís was given to babies in place of baby formula.

Why not just use baby formula? Because all the added vitamins ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.