View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Last night - still can't pee in diaper

Had argument with wife last night - having an extremely stressful time with work about returning or not, after my op - slept in spare room, really really stressed. Put on a diaper, which really calmed me down at first, but then a sleepless hour later, inevitably I wanted to pee. Paranoid about wetting the bed, I put a pad in to boost the diaper, and waited, but it just refused to flow because I couldn't relax. Ended up taking the diaper off for the rest of the night and using the toilet. Frustrating. ...
    Tags: diaper, peeing, stress
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Comfy

I have been wearing a diaper this afternoon. I put it on for my afternoon nap, and felt so comfortable I left it on when I got up. Worried at first that my wife night notice something, but no. I haven't summoned up the courage to wet, though - not yet.

It's especially good after the frustrating time I had last night. Wore diaper to bed, woke up at 2am wanting to pee. Thought "Shall I use the diaper? No, I'll go to the toilet like a good little boy." Then I didn't bother ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Complete and relaxed

My challenge was a success. While It went only slightly over what I thought I could push it to. I decided to stop and allow myself to air out, so not to get a rash or burn off this feeling of happiness.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Looking forward to next week

I've been away because I haven't had much time to think about DL things. I had my operation, which seems to have gone ok, but had reduced mobility and privacy since I've been home.

Next week, though, my wife is going away on an overnight trip and I'm looking forward to some diaper time. Perhaps even 24 hours wearing/using. I'm looking forward to it, but I don't want to get too excited.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Guess who's back... Tell a friend... Guess who- yeah you get it

I took an unannounced hiatus from the site, but I'm back for the time being.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.