View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Bring me back to life

2. Frustated with life

I'm here trying to write my resume and looking for work. (Anywhere, but here) I'm tired of being where I am. I feel ready to get uprooted and leave, but nothing is happening. I have no idea what to do. I still have a few months left on my car, but I don't want to wait anymore. I don't see a point for this sit and wait game it's bugging me. I want to travel. I want to move and see new things.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I got adopted!

Wow... so this open relationship thing may just have worked out in my favor after all;

Long story short, I met this super nice mommy on everyone's favorite instant-messaging service and since I was travelling in her neck of the woods I detoured a few hours and spent a few nights with her and her live-in babygirl.

We all hit it off so well!

My last day there, we agreed; she would be my mommy and I would be her baby boy, and babygirl and I would be the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sexuality and Being a DL

Alright, so I am in my freshman year in college, and so far, its starting rough. I have recently come to terms with my sexuality (I am bisexual) and I just tonight decided to binge on my diaper feelings. im looking for advice here: Im at a christian college. And, Believe it or not, the church generally frowns on homosexuality and fetishism in general. So, what can I do? I want to branch out and find a nice guy, hopefully a DL to expand my horizons with, but i dont know how to reconcile my feelings ...
  5. Played "Doki-Doki Literature Club"... Was Inspired to write a freestyle poem...

Hi All,

I haven't been posting here for a while, but I have found another visual novel that I have been playing recently and I think I have been inspired... I have never liked writing poetry because it seemed too abstract, but I have tried my best to create another since I was inspired by this visual novel... Here it is and I hope you all enjoy:

I awake in my past without cause…
    Detached from the life I have lived…
    My mind regressed to the beginning… ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.