View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Vivid Experiences

So this is a post I made to a forum about first experiences and I just though, why not this is important enough to make a blog post. Anyway, here ya go

The first real instance that I remember vividly was when I was 6-7ish. I had to wear pull-ups for nighttime wetting, still do though if you've seen my recent blog post then you know why i'm bare-butted right now, but non the less I had just woken up on a saturday. I was alone in my room and I just felt the urge to plop it on my head...... ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#390

1/2 past Midnight...
    As usual, in Night Owl Mode.
    I am slowly getting ready for bed.
    Yes, I am in nothing but a t-shirt and my diaper.
    On my computer I am watching a BBC documentary about the Battle of Waterloo hosted by British Actor, "Sean Bean" who portrayed the fictional Napoleonic Era British Soldier, "Richard Sharpe".
    Yes, real history, not pseudo-history.
    "Ancient Aliens" is bovine manure.
    Yes, I will have some "regression"
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My self acceptance

[QUOTE=LittleTwinkle;1499970]Hello everyone,

I am a 43 year old full time transgender woman. I transitioned in 2010. I think of myself as a little girl and a diaper lover. I spent some time a few years back with a daddy type dominant man. I was diapered when we spent time together. He only allowed me to use the potty after my morning enema but I did not have potty privledges for the rest of the day. During my time with him I only experienced wetting my diapers. Though he and I shared ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Disappointing snow day

So currently I'm without diapers, due to some private matters and my bedwetting is starting to make me frustrated! When I don't have pull-ups and what not I use this medicine called desmopressin and last night I used it, did my regular routine and I still had an accident! Worst part is that I woke up at five from the cold! I had wet though my protection sheet, which is even more frustrating like the protection sheets' only job is to keep my mattress from getting wet and it can't even do that! So ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Sick Week

I spent all of last week sick in bed. So sick that I lost weight ó enough weight that my coworkers commented appreciatively.

Me, I'm not a fan. I'm still feeling sick and tired, having a hard time with food. I have two meals that don't irritate my stomach. The other option is slim fast shakes.

It's not the best option but it's cheaper than Soylent.

I can't even pad up right now because stupid anatomy decided it was time to surf the Red Tide. Four more ...
    Tags: diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.