View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Long Overdue Update

Well it's been a long time since I updated this and a lot has happened since I first started it. My health has deteriorated and I've had to have a few surgical procedures although nothing serious, but I've just found out that I have cataracts and am awaiting surgery for that, which i'm not looking forward to as i hate anything to do with eyes.

On the good side i have found a mummy outside of the group, currently we chat via skype and occasionally by phone, she doesn't live ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. If I had my own little one (Adult Baby) to care for

If I had a little one (adult baby) they would be what I call a potty beginner.

Here are the rules for a potty beginner:
    1: They will wear disposable pants during the day, and diapers at night.
    2: They are not allowed in the bathroom unattended for any reason.
    3: they cannot ask to use the potty but must wait for their care giver to ask them if they have to go potty.
    4: little ones are not allowed to wipe themselves but must let their care giver wipe them. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It's not easy.

Being a little you tend to try to be friends with other's saddly they take it wrong.
    I try hard to support Evey one here but alas some don't understand.
    So many on here have suffered past abuse it's hard for those that have.
    I guess I care for everyone​ else more then I do for my self.
    Once I was told I was to nice I told them I will never change.
    It's just hard sometimes .
    I mean no one any harm ever.
    For when you been as hurt as I have you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 22 physically, about 3 at heart

Today is the 22nd anniversary of my birth. I'm not 22 years old in all aspects of my life, though. In some ways I'm only about 2 or 3 years old. And that's the way I like things. For the next year, I'll be a 22-year-old sometimes, but a toddler some other times. It's going to be fun going between young adult life and my alternate little universe.
    Tags: birthday
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Pink Petunias (non ABDL dark fairy tale story)

This doesn't exactly fit in under the stories section and it's not written in the typical way but there is something about it that I thought this community might like. I used to write a lot of (mainly) horror stories. My stories are all very, very different and this one is hard to categorize. Think of it like a Twilight Zone episode. A dark fairy tale. A PG rated one. It's a dark story but it has a strange sort of happiness to it. It doesn't feature any ABDL stuff. I wrote this a couple of years ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.