View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Sometimes things just work out.

I started today feeling pretty awful. My brother came by last night and hung out for a while. He had this idea that he wants to do a duet of Christmas songs for the family. He plays violin, I play bass/guitar. I said sure, it sounds like a lot of fun to me. We started working on that project and cracked open a bottle of the old Sailor Jerry rum. I drank quite a bit more than I usually do if I'm in a drinking mood. Usually I keep to a two drink limit. Three drinks if it's going to be a long drinking ...
  2. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#568

At this time of year I am not spared from experiencing Holiday SEason Depression.
    While she was alive, I was always on her "Manure List".
    A decade after her passing, I still feel like I am on the Manure List.
    I never measured up to her expectations.
    She never had anything nice to say to me, even after I became an adult.
    Everything I ever did she found fault with.
    I could never once do anything right for her.
    I apologize.
    Just a day of sinking ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Doze Doozy

I have a frequent issue when I nap, one that I noticed a few years back, around the same time I got diaper curious for the first time: I leak when I nap.

I've probably done it for a long time, but never actually noticed it. I can remember several times waking up from a nap and noticing that I was just cold and damp down there, but (fuck me, I was in denial) I thought it was nothing. Well, last night I could not sleep, and for some reason I just did not feel confident at all in my ...
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.