View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#502

A quiet Saturday morning.
    I had a "late" breakfast.
    I am performing the house chore of cleaning my bathroom.
    My younger brother is out picking up my Aspie friend, "DL" down at the Wellington Circle MBTA Station on the Orange Line.
    She is staying over tonight here in our new place here in Derry, NH.
    My Aspie friend, "DL" does not know how to drive a motor vehicle.
    A number of my local friends in the Asperger's/Autism Disability Community ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Now other people know

I always wear diaper at work. The main reason for that is I wanna get my work done as soon as possible without having to stop for a bathroom break. And then change whenever I have the time. At work I always throw my wet diapers away in the bathroom trash (I never mess in public unless its a complete accident, which only happened once in public). The janitors eventually put a sign in the bathroom that says "please don't put your dirty diapers in the paper waste can." Then my boss takes ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#501

A busy day.
    Yes, while my brother was back up at the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon here in New Hampshire for some nose reconstruction surgery in the Outpatient Clinic, I have been at home performing house chores.
    Vacuuming.
    Washing my dirty clothes.
    Caring for my guinea pig.
    No nap today.
    I also mowed the lawn before the first line of thunderstorms came through in the late afternoon here in Derry, NH.
    Another line of thunderstorms are coming ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I just want to be held :(

While there's lots I'd love to experience as an AB if I had a mommy, the one thing that I long for the most as a "little" is to be held.

I just want to be held.
    Held tightly with a pacifier in my mouth and my head close to their chest, feeling their breathing and hearing their heartbeat as I finally feel safe and loved for once and drift off to a peaceful sleep.

That's all I really want.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Cha-ching!

I got a job interview for Saturday!

It's at a gourmet grocer.

Getting this job would be amazing. I'm a bit of a gourmand myself so working there would be a dream.

I hope I get it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.