View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Leave it to me.

Only I can lacerate my eye just getting out of bed.

Yes I scratched/cut my left eye trying to take my bipap mask off. Some how I hit myself in the left eye and cut the eyeball. It hurt like hell and I tried to rinse the eye.

IT hurt for a while then was ok. A little while later it started to hurt again. I got my eye to tear a lot and it stopped. This happened two more times. My wife looked at it and said it looked like there was a film of some kind in there. I irrigated ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Closets

I've come out of a lot of closets.

There was the regular closet, which my folks largely think can change (incoming plot twist)

There's the gender closet ó making a twist of "if I'm genderqueer NONE of my relationships would technically be straight"

There's the broom closet ó I'm a hard polytheistic pagan Witch, which really didn't go over well with the family (it went over worse than being queer, actually)

And then there's ...
    Tags: diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Vivid Experiences

So this is a post I made to a forum about first experiences and I just though, why not this is important enough to make a blog post. Anyway, here ya go

The first real instance that I remember vividly was when I was 6-7ish. I had to wear pull-ups for nighttime wetting, still do though if you've seen my recent blog post then you know why i'm bare-butted right now, but non the less I had just woken up on a saturday. I was alone in my room and I just felt the urge to plop it on my head...... ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.