View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#376

Holiday Season 2017 is here.
    I am not made of money, living on a low SSDI fixed income.
    Earlier this week a young adult woman with Autism and Cerebral Palsy like me who is also totally incontinent and in diapers 24/7 like me sent me a Christmas Gift, because I really have no extra funds for Christmas this year.
    She is in South Carolina.
    I know what it is, but I have not opened the box yet.
    Thanksgiving Day tomorrow it is just me and my younger brother.
    He is diabetic.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Eureka Moment to End the Internal War Inside My Head! Peace at Last!

Hi Everyone,

I have had a realization over the past few weeks. Maybe this realization may apply to others among the group who feel down, hopeless or otherwise. I was at my lowest point a few weeks ago again, like so many times before. I was brought into my parent's bedroom and talked to them seriously for the first time in years. What I realized is that by continuing the war inside my head and keeping both sides of myself separate, it would allow a third party into the argument. I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Autism, Cerebral Palsy and being an "Adult Baby"...#375

Yes, medically incontinent 59 year-old baby, Me, woke up this morning in a mega drenched in pee-pee and mega-full of poo-poo.
    Cleanup was a "major mess", given my fine-motor clumsiness with my hands.
    Today I washed dishes and dirty clothes.
    In the early evening I attended the Ecumenical Thanksgiving Worship Service in Pelham, NH.
    Yes, I belong to the Congregational Church in Pelham.
    Anyway, I am watching DVD's.
    Star Trek (Original Series)
    Captain
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. my go fund me page.

hi ,I am a 62 year disabled male.i live on social security .I live in an older mobile home badly damaged in hurricane erma in sept.2017 .my repairs are going to be about 2,500.00 which I do not have and no means of getting it.so I am needing help.my name is Dennis Nicodemus,go to go fund me site and read my page.you can donate there is you like?thanks and god bless you.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#374

Simply a quiet evening.
    Earlier I had to go out on an errand for my younger brother.
    Yes, I had a nap today.
    This afternoon I did an errand of my own over to the Rite Aid Pharmacy on NH Route 28 here in Salem, NH to pick up and pay for a refill of my Lexapro SSRI-type anti-depressant medication.
    Otherwise, a quiet day overall.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.