View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. whats a plushi

2. New Steps

So last weekend (of the 15th), I had another ABDL friend come and visit Friday through Sunday. This is not only my first ABDL interaction IRL, but my first time meeting someone online. Leading up to the visit, I kept talking about and thinking about all the things we could do together while he was over. Then the visit actually happened, and I just got nervous and shelled up (and got burned out on driving through Chicago multiple times). We ended up pretty much just hanging out at my house.
    Tags: abdl meetup
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Story (How I discovered my little side)

Today I want to talk about how I became an ABDL. I want to recount the story of how I discovered my rare attraction for diapers and being babied.

At roughly two and a half years of age, I was a bright and intelligent youngster. I loved life, used my diapers, and had no conception of any other kind of way to live. One day, my parents offered me toys in exchange for me using the toilet, and I happily agreed. I stopped using diapers cold turkey, and they gave me very fun toys as a reward. ...
    Tags: abdl, diaperlover
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Surprise~ I'm A Baby (Very Light TMI)

So a few nights ago (Saturday night), I came home from an eventful day with my desire to wear very strong. I went to bed padded, which usually provokes me to take care of a thing shortly followed by falling asleep. Instead of that, I felt a nagging need to huggle my Popplio plush, rest my mind, and settle into a peaceful sleep, and it was a very happy sleep I had.

I woke up that Sunday morning still feeling little, but I had some errands to do. I filled up a bottle and brought my ...
  5. Nappies in the pool.

On my last villa holiday in Spain (Two weeks ago) I sent the rest of the family out on a day trip and stayed at our rented villa.

I took the chance to have a nappy session (and no I can't go two weeks on holiday without wearing)

I donned my terry nappy and plastic pants lounged around the pool and villa and before changing took a dip in the pool fully nappied.

It was a fantastic experience I'd never had before, the pressure of the water compressed the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.