View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Binging and Purging...

ADISC has been a godsend for me, thank you all.

However, these last few months I've also been binging on my time online here. This is not new. I know I can be obsessive and there's been other sites I've become addicted to - checking and posting all day. I've learned to wean myself from them.

Life's gotten more complicated for me at work, and is gonna take up a fair amount of my formerly free time.

This is a good opportunity to rein in my ADISC habit... ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Fighting an empty heart

I've been fighting my AB side lately. I've been wanting to cuddle partner or just a mommy. My heart can't take much more in the of rejection. I really have no idea if I could take another hit by this point. So in order to keep myself safe I've chosen to live alone. My history has taught me to just not hope. I've been mostly using pillows to fulfill my emotions, but it just feels empty.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Fighting an empty heart

I've been fighting my AB side lately. I've been wanting to find a cuddle partner or just a mommy. My heart can't take much more in the of rejection. I really have no idea if I could take another hit by this point. So in order to keep myself safe I've chosen to live alone. My history has taught me to just not hope. I've been mostly using pillows to fulfill my emotions, but it just feels empty.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. favourite diapers of mine

well, having never blogged before this is a first for me.... but i wanted to let you​ know that having found a UK supplier for ABU diapers and tried all of them, my favourite are SDK (Super Dry Kids). the design is sooo kewl and 2 tabs not 4 make it very realistic.
    definitely takes me back to happier days.

i know i am new here and do not get on much (home life restrictions) but i want to say thanks to the peeps that sent me warm welcome messages.

i will ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#358

Had not blogged here in a while.
    I am still here.
    I just have had other priorities for a while.
    I am still in strict adult baby lifestyle, with only being a little boy in the daytime, and only allowed to only do the basic adult tasks to maintain my being a little boy most of the time.
    Yes, I pay my bills.
    I go out on errands.
    I only go to places which are designated safe for me to interact with other autistics and other disabled adults.
    My TV in my bedroom
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.