View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Autism, Cerebral Palsy and being an "Adult Baby"...#422

I am emotionally feeling a bit better.
    I am terrible with respect to my being able to control my darker moods.
    Today I had a Cystoscopy at my Urologist's Office in Derry, NH.
    It went well.
    Also, my younger brother took me to the Bank and the Walmart here in Salem, NH.
    Anyway, later before bedtime, I will quietly play with some of my small toy cars and trucks.
  2. A little bit of self Therapy

So the following is a self help post for the ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) group that I am in.

Continue reading at you own risk!!!

So one issue that has come up in group is that I have weakness in Leisure Values and Social Relationships. Some of it comes from my childhood and growing up on a small farm.

Needless to say I was not allowed to just go play. For me play was goofing off when I did something. So a leisurely walk was to go walk the ...
  3. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#421

I am feeling rather depressed.
    I am feeling isolated and alone.
    I have been stuck at home all day long today.
    I should have spent some time playing with some of my toys, I have not been able to get into the right mind-set to even let myself to play.
    I have a lot of "adult" worries that I can not ignore.
    One of them is that I have always been a social outcast.
    Mostly, other humans want nothing to do with being friends with me.
    I have ...
  4. Musing and déjà vu

I've brewed a strong carafe of cold-brew coffee. The drink will hopefully help me reset my body clock. I have the strangest feeling that I have lived this day before. The only difference is that the Last Time™ that I lived this day, I was wearing a knock off Depends disposable.

I even had the same minor headache.

The event known as Camp Nanowrimo approaches. In case you're lost, that's a branch of NAtional NOvel WRIting MOnth. The goal is to write 50 thousand words ...
  5. Who is the greatest comedian of our time?

I have been trying to decide who is the greatest comedian of our time but its sooo hard with so many greats like Les Dawson,Spike Milligan,Robin Williams,Billy Connaly,Dave Allan,Ken Dodd,Tim Vine.....the list goes on.

Whats your view? - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.