View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Frustated with life

I'm here trying to write my resume and looking for work. (Anywhere, but here) I'm tired of being where I am. I feel ready to get uprooted and leave, but nothing is happening. I have no idea what to do. I still have a few months left on my car, but I don't want to wait anymore. I don't see a point for this sit and wait game it's bugging me. I want to travel. I want to move and see new things.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I got adopted!

Wow... so this open relationship thing may just have worked out in my favor after all;

Long story short, I met this super nice mommy on everyone's favorite instant-messaging service and since I was travelling in her neck of the woods I detoured a few hours and spent a few nights with her and her live-in babygirl.

We all hit it off so well!

My last day there, we agreed; she would be my mommy and I would be her baby boy, and babygirl and I would be the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sexuality and Being a DL

Alright, so I am in my freshman year in college, and so far, its starting rough. I have recently come to terms with my sexuality (I am bisexual) and I just tonight decided to binge on my diaper feelings. im looking for advice here: Im at a christian college. And, Believe it or not, the church generally frowns on homosexuality and fetishism in general. So, what can I do? I want to branch out and find a nice guy, hopefully a DL to expand my horizons with, but i dont know how to reconcile my feelings ...
  4. Played "Doki-Doki Literature Club"... Was Inspired to write a freestyle poem...

Hi All,

I haven't been posting here for a while, but I have found another visual novel that I have been playing recently and I think I have been inspired... I have never liked writing poetry because it seemed too abstract, but I have tried my best to create another since I was inspired by this visual novel... Here it is and I hope you all enjoy:

I awake in my past without cause…
    Detached from the life I have lived…
    My mind regressed to the beginning… ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dire Situations

One common theme I have noticed across most facets of life is that it's usually considered insensitive to make light of a dire situation. I disagree. I often find when someone does, it doesn't necessarily mean that person (or people) are trying to be insensitive or are oblivious to the nature and/or reality of the situation, but how some deal with it on a more or less personal level. I have this saying, "If I'm not laughing, I'm crying". It's a reminder that the trials and tribulations ...

Updated 3 Days Ago at 02:24 by Note

Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.