View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. A New Adventure

<p>Iíve always been a baby. Or at the very least a little kid. It started when puberty hit, and my mom wanted me to start packing up some if not most or all my childhood toys and blankets etc. I fought this process for years. I always knew that growing up was something I just did not want to do. In fact I tried to kill myself once just to prevent that very thing.</p>

<p>I fought packing up my stuff so hard, that my mom waited until I was at my dadís for the weekend ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A promise.

well I promised myself I won't kill myself this week.

lets see if i can make it though next week as well.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. DL and sexuality

Okay, so this one's a bit personal, hence why I'm putting this in a blog rather than a thread. Kinda something that's been on my mind for awhile.

So I wear diapers for pleasure. Sexual pleasure sometimes. I'm hardly unique in this regard, though there are plenty of people on this site who wear for strictly non-sexual reasons. But diapers always seem to make things different for me. Like, I'm straight. Really, really straight. Afraid-to-show-any-sort-of-intimacy-with-my-guy-friends ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. abuse.

well I got abused again today, not going into detail, but lets say I got reminded of how stupid and retarded I am, and how much of a problem I am.

I just want to die, fuck this shit, I don't deserve this abuse.

Even had flash backs, to past abuse, fuck this is terrible.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Photography

Something I've always been interested in is... photography. Depression has taken a lot from me, but it has never taken photography. As I've begun to get better mentally, my love for photography increases. It gives me a sense of peace and distracts me from negative thoughts or feelings. If you're at all interested, I have some on my instagram. It's the same name as my username here and has a picture of "I'm a furry deal with it" as the profile picture. https://www.instagram.com/premetheus/ ...
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.