View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The amount of most users online is about the same as my hometown's population

Just thought I'd share that, it's more than that now in my hometown, but at that year it might have been close to its population. A lot of people moved here or current residents had kids so that's why it went up, as you'd expect. I just thought that was neat.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Told my family

...well, if you count posting about it on Facebook as "telling".

Just couldn't hold it in any longer. All I had to do was tell the truth, and so far, so good.

It's really interesting to me, most of my family (both immediate family and extended family) are quite conservative so I thought I was taking a huge risk by saying that I'm a little, and then explaining to the best of my ability just what a little is.

I told them exactly what I enjoy when ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Breathing exercises

Do they work? Because that's what I'm trying.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. trauma of identity and the unwanted child

This text hit me like a jackhammer right to the face

(genders neutralized by me...)

The childís identification with his or her motherís wants as a survival strategy means that it must identify with the motherís hatred and rejection of the child. This sets up an impossible internal psychological dynamic of self-hatred, self-denial, and self-abuseÖ the child internalises the perpetrator mother and becomes a perpetrator to himself, ignoring and belittling his own wants and desires,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. How did I not notice...

I misspelled restaurant in my about me page and it's been misspelled since I joined. *facepalm*
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.