View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. I dunno where else to share...

My little time with my Wife/Mommy continues to evolve... and I guess I wanna share stuff, not sure where else to talk about it... I didn't get much feedback on my last blog, but not sure where else to post...

Let's see a few updates...

Mommy stayed at vay-cay with my mother in law for a bit longer than I ... I think I already told the story about the diapers in the guest room closet?

Anyhoo I got pretty used to sleeping padded and with a paci. That's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Cthulhu's last day in London, day 7 (Thursday)

So, the last day of my diaper adventure in London.
    The Bambino Bellissimo that i wore to bed was, to my suprise, not very full at all. I guess the width in the crotch makes it super absorbent. I was gong to go to the Hampton court palace today, but the weather wasn't nice at all in the morning and midday (Partly rain). So i stayed in my room until about 12AM. I had a BM and then changed into an M4 before going to have breakfast.

I had some diaper supplies that i wasn't going ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The day before my birthday

Yay! It's my (pretend) birthday tomorrow, and now my mummy is going to wrap my gifts. Last year she did this while I was locked in my playpen in another room, but as I'm a big boy this year and out of diapers I'm going to be in the room while she does it. Come on, she tells me, playtime over, let's put that play-doh away, it's prezzy wrapping time. Sit in that chair, the one with arms and long legs; I am lifted in and my feet are not touching the ground. As if from nowhere, mummy has the nasty ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Cthulhu in London, day 6 (Wednesday)

Today was the day that i ran out of thing to do in London. Things that i had planned at least. There were a couple mildly interesting things that i could go and see just to have something to do, so i thought i would do that. I changed into a Tena and plastic pants after the morning shower.
    After yesterdays incident in the breakfast room, i didn't feel like eating there. So i went to a store nearby and bought a sandwich instead, and ate in my room. I had a BM in the store (don't worry, there ...
  5. Cthulhu in London, day 5 (Tuesday)

I woke up before the alarm today, but went up just after 8AM. I took off the boosted Betterdry which wasn't even close to full, but it's nice with some thickness at night even if you don't need it :) I showered and put on an M4, and went down for breakfast. Halfway through my sandwich as i went to get some more juice, an ''accident'' happened that i won't describe in detail, but it didn't really go to plan. No one noticed in any way, but they might have wondered why i suddenly hurried out of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.