View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Day 4

Well, I woke up this morning and my ear ache lessened as bit. Paci was still in my mouth, which is, I think, a good sign that I am getting used to it. But I was drooling when I woke up as well. I guess that's a fact of life when your mouth is open slightly all night. For some reason I don't believe I get a good seal around it. Maybe tonight I will try it again without the night guard. Why is it that every time I go to my bedroom I want to put that binky in my mouth? Is it the novelty of it ...
    Categories
    Pacifier
  2. My New Pacifier

Well I'm new here and wanted to describe my journey with pacifier.

I suffer from Sleep Apnea and Bruxism and found out one day last week that a pacifier could help with teeth grinding. I showed my wife an article about it and she was okay with me getting one but wasn't sure if she wanted to see me with it. So that night I showed her a site with adult pacifiers in it and picked one out and bought it.

While it was coming I went ahead and bought a pair of night guards ...

Updated 6 Hours Ago at 19:58 by JustTired

Categories
    Pacifier
  3. hello its jeffeybug

[QUOTE=jeffeybug;1528860]Iv always bean a bedwetter,gone thru kidney cancer. love life.stop to smell the roses.if ther is some thing you wont to do, just do it before its past you by.if you wont it get it,if it feals good wear it,life is to short to pass it by.rite now it is my art,photos,working lite and shadow reflection, will see.my diapers will not stop me.in fact if grown to like them,soo that is me.[/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#461

Sigh...
    The "buyer" of the family home owned by my younger brother let him and his Realtor down "again".
    The Funds from the buyer's bank account did not clear into my younger brother's bank account to be able to close the sale, and to then close the purchase of the House Trailer by the Friday 6:00 PM "Closing Time".
    Maybe Monday, June 18th?
    History so far of the fiasco of trying to sell the family home of the last 52 years.
    Original agreed-to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. “Is this regression thing helping you or hurting you?” (Possible trigger warning- Depression/self harm urges)

“Is this regression thing helping you or hurting you in the long run? I want you to take time and think about it.”

Those were the last words spoken by my therapist before ending the session. I had never really thought about the possibility that regression could be harmful in any way, shape, or form. Even the couple people who I’ve gotten close enough to let into this little secret have said “Well, you do you! It isn’t hurting anyone.”

I went home and pushed the idea ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.