View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. curiosity and support

hi there,

I so love this site as I've only been on ADISC for a week and I'm learning so much in the ABDL tendency's. Support on this site is way out there for those that think their fetishes are weird but the truth is they're NOT. Like the saying goes "define normal".

I am interested to know if there is any type of places or small gatherings at someone's place where a few of us can sit around, have drinks and nibbles and relax in ABDL style..
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Little Sophisticated.

Some of my “little treats” are kind of… sophisticated.

I can trace this all the way back to my mom (rest her soul), when we would have girls’ days in. There would be bubble baths, tea, getting our nails done, and perfume. I loved the perfume. I always felt so lovely when she let me wear perfume.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmp_4102-IMG_20171212_1754352089766098.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	30150
    I’ve begun growing my perfume collection as I’ve been indulging my little side. It’s all so perfectly lovely, and on big days it’s a way ...
    Tags: diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Standing Alive

It's a great feeling when you can accept a partner with ABDL tendency's but it's even better when you can play a part in their ABDL tendancies. My question is to anyone that wishes to answer but does that make me a amateur ABDL???

SairBear
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Creeper.

Greaaat. My next door neighbor is an old creeper.

Let me tell you about this guy.

It started when my mail went missing. I'd ordered a simple black diaper from Ecoable, and it had not arrived. In fact it was so late I'd taken action with the vendor. Turns out it had come to that guy, and though he had not opened the package he's spent the time... Fondling it.

He knocked on my door once day and gave me my package. He flirted constantly, even though I ...
    Tags: diary
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Reconciliation

Fact: I like diapers.

Fact: I have problems with incontinence.

These two facts about me are things that do not seem like they should go together. But then again, people are made out of contradictions. There's no reason why this shouldn't be one of them.

I have had problems with wetting the bed since way back. Like, way way back. Even in high school, when this "should" (quotes because of the way I was treated by family for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.