View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. An Attempt for the first 24 hour Diapered Day - I failed!

Hi all,
    I started this little experiment (no pun intended) at 10PM last night. Where I wore diapers from that time until mid afternoon today (between 3 and 4 PM)... I intended to go 24 hours (until 10 tonight), but I had reached my maximum allotment of diapers (4 per 'little' day) and the fact that one of the diapers I tried to put on was defective - contributed to the failure to be padded 24 hours. The overall experience of being padded was liberating. You don't have to go to the bathroom ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I can't believe all that has happened.

It has been over 5 years now since I decided to diaper 24/7. I don't even think about it all that much anymore, except when I have a rather big mess to clean up, it has become rather routine. Often I completely forget when I have accidents because it is just so routine. I still feel when I have to go and don't have too many night time accidents but i tend to go as soon as I have the urge without much thought. I'm honestly glad though that I can hold it when I really need to for a bit though, I thankfully ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dyslexia

Man, my dyslexia has been really bad recently and seems to get worse with stress or frustration. Reading big blocks on this website has gotten really hard and frustrating and im so annoyed
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Note to Myself

This morning is the beginning of a new day filled with possibilities. The sun pours across the living room in the early hours and all is quiet.

There are still days when you don't feel at home anywhere, but you can still find peace in these moments. Someone caling you a hypocrite does not make you a hypocrite, just as someone calling you a hero does not make you a hero. Nobody gets to define you except yourself. You find your identity in your own truth. If someone gives you something ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Another dip in the piggy bank

After getting my monthly check from the flea market, I cashed it at the bank and put some money into my debit card. Then got on EBay and ordered some things. The first item was two cases of diapers, well I only meant to order one but had some phone troubles and couldn't see that the order went through, so I bought another one and when I checked my purchases and saw that I ordered the same thing twice. I tried to cancel the order but they shipped them immediately after placing my order, and I decided ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.