View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Sex sex sexy sex sex... wut?

So, it's been while since I've updated - sorry, life happened; we're trying to buy a house! Oh, it's so pretty and I hope we get it!

My s/o whom I shall refer to as a 'mommy' because it is a fitting name has found her favorite playmate outside of our own relationship. He's roughly twice her age, but apparently can go two rounds at a single session which makes her happy and gets her even more revved up for when I come home at night. Too bad it also means she's too tired for me 'til ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My first post

I don't expect any one to read this, but i just wanted to share a story of when i almost got caught. i was 13-14 at the time and i was a hardcore ABDL i had and bought a pack of goodnights that i had to use at night when my mom & dad were sleeping
    but one night my mom came down to do laundry i (slept in the basement)
    she normally does not do laundry at night so she saw me watching cartoons
    luckily i was under a blanket or she would have seen my very very very wet
  3. Binging and Purging...

ADISC has been a godsend for me, thank you all.

However, these last few months I've also been binging on my time online here. This is not new. I know I can be obsessive and there's been other sites I've become addicted to - checking and posting all day. I've learned to wean myself from them.

Life's gotten more complicated for me at work, and is gonna take up a fair amount of my formerly free time.

This is a good opportunity to rein in my ADISC habit... ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Fighting an empty heart

I've been fighting my AB side lately. I've been wanting to cuddle partner or just a mommy. My heart can't take much more in the of rejection. I really have no idea if I could take another hit by this point. So in order to keep myself safe I've chosen to live alone. My history has taught me to just not hope. I've been mostly using pillows to fulfill my emotions, but it just feels empty.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Fighting an empty heart

I've been fighting my AB side lately. I've been wanting to find a cuddle partner or just a mommy. My heart can't take much more in the of rejection. I really have no idea if I could take another hit by this point. So in order to keep myself safe I've chosen to live alone. My history has taught me to just not hope. I've been mostly using pillows to fulfill my emotions, but it just feels empty.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.