View RSS Feed

yfront

1. Diaper night tonight

I've been snoring again, it looks like (hopefully) I'm banished to the spare room again, so tonight will be a diaper night. When the same happened last week, I managed to make it to 6am, waking up dry, but weakened and used the toilet. I hope I have more willpower this time, but also that I manage to relax enough to wet. Previous times I've been too tense, and my body simply wouldn't let me wet, even when awake.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Fingers crossed

I haven't worn or used a diaper for over 2 weeks now and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms! (Last night I wore underpants and a pad under my pyjamas, but it's not the same.) My in-laws have been staying, and it wouldn't have been practical or safe, but they have gone home now. And my wife says she is banishing me to the spare bedroom tonight because I snored loudly last night, so it looks like tonight might be a wet diaper night. I just hope it isn't as disappointing as previous nights when I've tried ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 24 hours in diapers, part 3

7 hours in now, and I'm well into my third diaper. Although their capacity is large, I think I will start using booster pads. I am surprised by (a) my output and (b) the alacrity with which my subconscious had switched the signals on my urethra from Stop to Go, so that I am trickling more or less continuously. Talking of output, I had planned to do some useful things this afternoon, but haven't, because I've been too preoccupied with my state of wetness. Must try harder.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 24 hours in diapers, part 2

(Sorry I posted the last post twice!)

Just changed after doing poo, which felt really good. I had a slight feeling when I was cleaning up of "wouldn't it be nice to wear underpants again" but I reminded myself that I'm using a diaper for the full 24 hours. Put it on, started wetting immediately.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 24 hours in diapers - 2 hours

I'm 2 hours into my 24 hours in diapers. It's going well, though I haven't wet as much as I had expected and I don't want to save it up, rather I wanted a regular slow trickle. I've got to go out in a minute, but I'm sure my diaper (Molicare) can't be seen or heard, it's very discreet. I'm not sure when/how I'm going to get the urge to do #2. I've eaten prunes and drunk water to keep it moving (I don't think today is the right day for a big accident) but I can't feel anything yet.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.