Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Christmas morning/day

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Probably, but only because no one will be here. So it probably doesn't really count because no one will be here and I won't open presents up. It's just basically another day for me. Hoping future Christmas's will be how I dream and fantasize them to be. If only.

As I identify as a daddy/ab I could go in both directions of the pendulum on this one. I would both love to baby another ab or be the receiver. Waking up on Christmas day as a child was surreal. Everything from the belief of Santa to the magic in the season. As an adult I realize I can never experience that again although could recreate an adult version. I image it to be just as magical although without the expectation of it being like it was. I often fantasize about caring for a ab women long term and feel that it would be an enjoyable experience for both parties. To incorporate this into the holidays would solidify my fantasy in reality. I could also image opening presents with a collective of other people while playing the role of an ab. I can image a lot of my friends would understand. Although only a select few I would feel comfortable around in a diaper. I also love the idea of tramping around in public while in a diaper. Doing Christmas shopping among a crowd of people would be a thrill. I would be wearing clothing to conceal the diaper although would not care to much if I gave myself away. When in public I do not like to present myself as an ab, due to not wanting to give the ab community a bad name by misrepresenting it. Back to the point at hand which is how I will spend my Christmas or at this time how I am spending my Christmas. Sipping tea, making squash soup, thinking about my year, and surfing the web. I don't make the holidays to complicated. Although just like Daddieslittleprincess I to would like to one day have more out of the holiday. I pass the houses of my neighbours and reminded of what Christmas was like. The lights, tree, and gathering around the table. I know that from a far everything seems perfect although this is not ever the case. What could my projection create. I table full of happy abs, daddies, and friends of ab/daddies. How about a gathering of like minded individuals with fetishes ranging from ponyplay, pet play, little/daddy relationship, and ab etc that want nothing but to celebrate the holidays in style. In a diaper, or their favourite tail.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

Quote Originally Posted by fetfun View Post
    Will you get to open your Christmas presents this year dressed in your Onesie/Sleeper and diapers/nappy?

Will you get to spend Christmas day in a diaper/nappy?
    For my family we do our family thing on Christmas eve. But I did get footy pjs for Christmas. I have been wearing them for a couple years now, when I first started wearing them again my mother saw them only as an aide to my AB side. She did not like that I wore them at all. But since I moved back in with her after a year she has been quite pleased with them. She commented how it is nice that they cover up my diaper more. Now the funny part is, that this Christmas when they all went on sale, she not only bought a pair for me, But SHE bought one for herself! Lol so that is cool that she now sees them as totally normal now that she has seen how popular they are. It is nice.

So to answer your question Yes I get to be in my sleeper and get to be diapered all day. It is awesome.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur

I'm currently in footie pajamas with a Huggies inside my underwear and have been since last night, and I opened my presents that way. First time in real padding around my parents.

Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Diaperfur
    Caretaker

I'm wearing my Leopard AIO and my footies I didn't have any presents to open, since my family went to florida for the holidays and I got most of my presents over a week ago....
    I'm all alone today, so I can do Christmas however I want I will be doing Christmas with my aunts and uncles on Saturday though....

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Little

I didn't get to wear either while opening my presents, but I enjoyed a sleep in a diaper and my dinosaur onesie, and i'll be back in them tonight as well

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

On Christmas Day my niece came to the house. I was already in my Snowman Jammies from Jumpin Jammers and I was in a thicker than normal cloth diaper. I had my Red robe on over my attire so I really didn't need to get any more dressed than I was. Christmas is a day for honesty and such. I didn't make any effort to expose the fact I was diapered and at the same time wasn't going to deny the fact if asked. Even with a wet diaper on I wasn't uncomfortable. I had a warm feeling like I remembered when I was a kid. I am going to hold onto that feeling as long as I am able because in a way that is what Christmas is supposed to embellish. Christmas was peaceful for a change.

Diaper Lover
    Diaperfur

I wear every night anways but I stayed at my dads and when I woke up I was still in it under my lounge pants, nobody notice.this was my first time being diapered on xmas morning.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

I did and I am.

AAO
    Diaper Lover

Wore a Molicare to bed Christmas Eve. Woke up, soaked it, got my wife out of bed and we opened our presents to each other. Then went and got cleaned up to go visit family.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234