Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Relationship better when there is diapers/infantilism involved?

Default Relationship better when there is diapers/infantilism involved?

Why is the only time you wear a diaper during sex? I would imagine moving in with someone would create more opportunities for "play time" ?

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I wear them 24/7.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by H0TWH33LS View Post
    Why is the only time you wear a diaper during sex? I would imagine moving in with someone would create more opportunities for "play time" ?
    Well, I go to school and he works, and by the time i finish school he starts work an hour later so we kind of miss each other. I see him at night when he gets off but by that time were both super exhausted. So we dont really have to many opportunities for "play time", but when I try to "play" he doesnt seem to want to do it. But we talked about it today and we're going to try to fulfill those sides of us more often

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Caretaker

Just of course, if we can enjoy our fetish with others, vainilla isn't bad, but a few boring after some time... I prefere variated activities, between AB/DL and BDSM

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Wow, Nothing special about diapers infantilism? I wholly disagree. For myself with my wife I can repress those feelings of being abused and be closer to her. My abuse was not her fault but I have scars as anyone else who has been through it would agree. The nothing special comment, cmon that is shallow.

Simon

Caretaker

You're not alone in your situation. My boyfriend (little) and I have a great sex life that includes diapers but at other times--we're just " normal"
    ( normal is just a setting on a dryer! HA) BALANCE and communication are key. PLEASE P.M me with any other questions you may have.

Diaper Lover

Once Again thank you everyone. Since I told my wife, and as she comes to understand the situation, she is more intune to what is going on. She realized that I only need about an hour or so to be little and become satisfied. But as I get more relaxed and she gets more compfortable and feels the part of being my mommy. When I start to coe up from being little I notice her compfort and that she becomes super senisitive. It is about then that she starts to signal her needs and we change from me to her.

Boys are boys And women are women no matter what the roll playing does. Men are like microwaves (ready at the touch of a button and done in very little time), while woman are like crockpots (easy to turn on, but they take a while to get cooking and when they are ready it is soooooooooo good.) Men like sex, women like intimacy. So doing the cuttling part gets her started then after my time she starts feeling her needs and because of the whole openness and communication level we have reahed we are much more in tune then before all of the ABDL so we are really intouch. Cutting to the chase after 8 years of marrage we are having the best sex of our lives.

Diaper Lover

Default Relationship better when there is diapers/infantilism involved?

I think the trust aspect is a big thing. The more you trust your partner and let them in on something that personal is a very big deal. Just look at all the threads about telling and how much anxiety people have over it. Being yourself and accepted is a huge esteem lift. Showing that trust to people in turn allows other people to trust you.

I told my girlfriend of 4 years about a year into the relationship and it's made me feel more comfortable with myself and she seems to enjoy changing me as it turns me in no other way I have ever experienced. We share that bond together.

I feel spoiled, and as such, I want to spoil her. A good relationship is reciprocal, trusting, and love filled. ABDL to me is all about that and brings a different dimension that allows us to
    be closer.

methedragon2

I have not had any fisical contact when in my diapers sence I was about 14 years old so I am not sure if it would help to make my regression any easyer or more exciting but I sure would like to try it some time

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Boys are boys And women are women no matter what the roll playing does. Men are like microwaves (ready at the touch of a button and done in very little time), while woman are like crockpots (easy to turn on, but they take a while to get cooking and when they are ready it is soooooooooo good.) Men like sex, women like intimacy. So doing the cuttling part gets her started then after my time she starts feeling her needs and because of the whole openness and communication level we have reahed we are much more in tune then before all of the ABDL so we are really intouch. Cutting to the chase after 8 years of marrage we are having the best sex of our lives.
    I disagree, cuddling doesn't do diddly for me if me and my fiancÚ want to get physical. He is all about foreplay and I'd rather just start. Mind you, yes he can just start up, but he thinks that I need all these different things for it to be enjoyable for me... When in reality, I just simply need to be in the mood. Diapers do it best for me, but I don't have that luxury all the time and I'm not sure if he would incorporate them into sex? Where usually it is the AB who has a hard time separating sexual wants/needs with little/big time, he seems to have such a time of it. I've told him loads of times that just because I am wearing it doesn't mean I am little. I can be little and not wear and I can be wearing and be big. He just has a hard time in general understanding that they are separate entities of my personality and just because I am wearing an article of clothing doesn't mean I'm in that mindset.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast