Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodnites

Diaper Lover

Default Goodnites

WHOO!!! I just got my 1st pack of Goodnites and I'm really surprised that they fit me (I'm 6ft tall and like 200ish lbs) albeit tightly. I really like them so far except for 1 thing which is that they seem to rip REALLY easily. The first pair I put on ripped before I even finished and the second (which I'm wearing now ) has a tiny rip on the right side that makes it feel like it's moving to my left.

So I'm wondering, how have goodnites fared for you? Do you think they rip easily? and any other opinions ^^

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStar159 View Post
    WHOO!!! I just got my 1st pack of Goodnites and I'm really surprised that they fit me (I'm 6ft tall and like 200ish lbs) albeit tightly. I really like them so far except for 1 thing which is that they seem to rip REALLY easily. The first pair I put on ripped before I even finished and the second (which I'm wearing now ) has a tiny rip on the right side that makes it feel like it's moving to my left.

So I'm wondering, how have goodnites fared for you? Do you think they rip easily? and any other opinions ^^
    I too am much larger than the max weight for goodnites (34-35ish waist), but can still manage to get them up. I hesitate to use the word "fit" to describe them, however, but they do manage to stay on. It's best to be careful with your thumbs when pulling them up, as that seems to be the source of the holes/rips. If it's a small one, however, it doesn't appear to make that much of a difference.

Goodnites won't hold very much if you wet, however, since the leg gathers/leak guards are stretched out way too much. They'll hold a little if you careful and slow about it (hint - stand in the shower the first time you try). Something you can do to increase absorbency is to gets some baby diaper (largest size available, but doesn't have to be the hard-to-find pampers size 7) and use the goodnite to hold that up. It's still not perfect, but it's better.

Of course, adult diapers that actually fit will be a lot more satisfying, but if you can't order online, and don't want to buy adult diapers at a store, this is probably the best option.

Countdown

they fit me [...] they seem to rip REALLY easily.
    hint: they do not fit you if they rip while youre wearin em...

Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Countdown View Post
    hint: they do not fit you if they rip while youre wearin em...
    lol well it's not that they rip when I'm wearing them, just when I'm putting them on, my thumbs put too much pressure and they rip.
    And yes I guess a better term would be "Can Wear"

Countdown

lol well it's not that they rip when I'm wearing them, just when I'm putting them on, my thumbs put too much pressure and they rip.
    And yes I guess a better term would be "Can Wear"
    ah... my b then, i misunderstood ya... from what i remember, the gn's have pull-ups-esque sides... they never ripped for me, but i can see how they would

I've noticed they now have the children's clothing size equivalence on the package 8-14, for the L-XL. Now, if they just had the refastenable sides like the pull-ups...a change could be done without removing pants, and shoes.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I've had them get a hole a few times while putting them on too fast. Best suggestion I have is pulling them up very slowly and carefully. That's what I have to do

Adultbaby
    Little
    Caretaker

I have never had Goodnites but I had the alternative UnderJams which rip very easily and aren't worth it unless you plan on only wearing for like 5 minutes. But I don't think Goodnites are all that different.

Incontinent

Im 5 feet & 115lbs., about half your size, so they fit me to a T.

I'm 5'10"ish (probably a bit less, like 5'9" some or 177cm) and 63kg (about 120lb) with a 31" waist so they fit me ideally. Don't wet too much though, won't end well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast