Thread: Chidish back zipper full body PJ's

Adultbaby

Default Chidish back zipper full body PJ's

I have seen a few threads about onesies and sleepers and places to find them online so far the only back zipper ones are made by Privatina.eu I hope I spelled that right any-who.

I know that if you live in Europe it is relatively easy to purchase from Privatina.eu over there but in U.S they cost almost 290 dollars to purchase and ship from Europe.

I found a website that makes adaptive clothing like Easy Access Products and clothing for People with Special care needs, physically handicapped and disabled which has been posted many times on here recently.

This company Adaptations by Adrian is based in California and they sell back zipper onesies and back zipper full body pj's with relatively childish prints which are rare to find in that style as far as i know on the internet.

Note i have not ordered from Adaptations by Adrian before, they have a contact email and facebook page as well to check out if anyone is interested.

hopefully this helps someone out in there clothing search which is an almost always difficult search.

This Thread is Very wordy and long sorry about that

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by TiggeR992 View Post
    I have seen a few threads about onesies and sleepers and places to find them online so far the only back zipper ones are made by Privatina.eu I hope I spelled that right any-who.

I know that if you live in Europe it is relatively easy to purchase from Privatina.eu over there but in U.S they cost almost 290 dollars to purchase and ship from Europe.

I found a website that makes adaptive clothing like Easy Access Products and clothing for People with Special care needs, physically handicapped and disabled which has been posted many times on here recently.

This company Adaptations by Adrian is based in California and they sell back zipper onesies and back zipper full body pj's with relatively childish prints which are rare to find in that style as far as i know on the internet.

Note i have not ordered from Adaptations by Adrian before, they have a contact email and facebook page as well to check out if anyone is interested.

hopefully this helps someone out in there clothing search which is an almost always difficult search.

This Thread is Very wordy and long sorry about that
    Thanks for the help!!! I have been trying to find a clothing place for ABs that is based in the US. I feel extremly lucky because I am a little person and I fit into a Girls 14-16. I found some really cute sleepers on Amazon.

Adultbaby

Quote Originally Posted by babyjasmine View Post
    Thanks for the help!!! I have been trying to find a clothing place for ABs that is based in the US. I feel extremly lucky because I am a little person and I fit into a Girls 14-16. I found some really cute sleepers on Amazon.
    They should have front zipper ones as well because a back zipper one will only be able to be put on and removed by a friend or caretaker. It Basically can not be put on or removed by yourself, great fun if you have a friend to play along with you talk about a helpless feeling does not get more babyish than that if you ask me

They should have both styles available for purchase as well.

Hope this helps everybody out

I have seen a few threads about onesies and sleepers and places to find them online so far the only back zipper ones are made by Privatina.eu...
    I was going to get a footed sleeper with a rear zip from The All in One Company, but they were a bit expensive, so I got a few much cheaper sleepers (jeepers creepers) with zips at the front instead...

One thing I always wondered was whether you can zip & unzip it yourself or whether you need help. I've run my hands up and down my spine and I think I could reach the zip at any point... but girls help each other into dresses with back zips, so maybe it's not that easy...?

I'm in the UK anyway, but those links were pretty cool. I don't know why, but I like the idea of getting some cargo shorts with openings on the outside seams, and the denim lockout suit looks fun too...

---------- Post added at 23:59 ---------- Previous post was at 23:53 ----------

Basically can not be put on or removed by yourself, great fun if you have a friend to play along with you talk about a helpless feeling does not get more babyish than that if you ask me
    D'oh! I should learn to type faster! Thanks for the explanation, though... I'm torn between being a bit sad that I won't be able to enjoy a rear-zip sleeper for now, and thinking that they sound even more fun if I do ever meet anyone who would be happy to play along...

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur

If you want to be able to zip a back zipper yourself just tie a 6" piece of string to the zipper and then it is easy to get up and down without help. If worst came to worst I think it would be possible to do the zipper without help but it might take a while and make your arms tired. I really like their short suits; croth buttons or back zip varieties and mixed colors, awsome. I wish they sold individual ones though rather than packs of 3.

SaveExpress | Sanitaetsfachhandel Save Express Oliver Weidlich Sanitaetshaus

Here is a german site which sells a variety of back zip clothing from full footy pjs, play suits, or rompers among other things. Price is a bit high, and shipping is worse, but maybe better for europeans. I like that they take paypal and offer discrete shipping though.

Adultbaby

They should have front zipper ones as well because a back zipper one will only be able to be put on and removed by a friend or caretaker.
    I have several sleepsuits that zip up at the back, and actually it's not very hard to put them on or take them off on your own. For people with special needs back zippers work because the wearer can't see them, the idea being that out of sight is out of mind.

Having said that, wearing clothing that fastens at the back definately feels different. Somehow I was feel much less inclined to take them off, even when I need the potty. It sounded a bit weird, but I always feel like I shouldn't be in fastening them

Well,

Almost all my footies are back zip.

Two reasons, one comfort...can't stand the zipper on chin area, and yes im less likely to take them off.

I also have several pair with locking zippers...nice addition if you really want to feel helpless...

Nothing like being put into footies and the gf locks them on...gives an instant sense of loss of control without any real restrictions...I wear footies as much as I can anyhow.

As for back zip...yes you can take them off and on without too much hassle...so they are not really secure...

B

P.s.

It's really easy to make footies from scratch. Everything is available at Joanne fabrics. It much cheaper too.
    Except the locking zippers I get them from a sewing supply place on line...
    I'm not into sewing but it was easy...took a few hours to make first pair...but well worth it.
    Last edited by Bigbabybret; 26-Feb-2012 at 09:31.

Adultbaby

donann.co.uk make them with back zippers for no extra charge. Total cost for an extra large in about 55-60.

But sizing is an issue I must admit. Bought one once from donann and found it far too big and baggy. The problem is getting one which fits over a nice thick diaper/nappy without being TOO big. ... Naturally one assumes that only a company which understands your AB needs will make it just right, but about ten years ago I ordered a made to measure all in one sleepsuit from HB enterprises, measurements taken with a thick nappy on, and it was STILL ridiculously tight. The only sleepsuit I had that fit just right was a front-zipped one, off the peg from a clothing shop in Edinburgh - about 20 years ago! But it fit nicely, with room for the fabric to slide around a little bit on top of nappies and plastic pants, but not so baggy that I looked like a sack with legs.

Me being me, I owned that sleepsuit for at most a month. Then I had one of my purge cycles and threw everything away. Sigh.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Sissy / LG

if push comes to shove you could always get a standard footie sleeper, cut the feet off and sew them back on the other way round. Cant remember where but I do remember coming across a site where that was used as a deterrent for someone when they were a child as it was hard to get back zipped ones in their size / geographical location.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
    if push comes to shove you could always get a standard footie sleeper, cut the feet off and sew them back on the other way round. Cant remember where but I do remember coming across a site where that was used as a deterrent for someone when they were a child as it was hard to get back zipped ones in their size / geographical location.
    Not the same site but they do mention on the wikipedia article for footie pajamas as a method a few parents used to stop their special needs kid from undressing themselves and taking their diapers off, although some think of this as abuse.