Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wife and diapers

Diaper Lover

Ah yes, I remember back in the day when my now wife first found out I wore diapers, it was on our very first date, she was quite suprised by it. But we have been married for 25 years so far.

Caretaker

I think it's interesting how many wives/girlfriends actually participate and start wearing diapers with their partner. I know it's not by any means common, but the fact that it happens enough for a few people to share stories about it is pretty impressive. I've had the strange coincidence of dating both a DL and now an AB and I love participating and playing the mommy role probably more than anything else in the world, but I'd never start wearing. Not to say that I never tried it... because in all fairness nobody can judge until they have. I was able to relate with the fact that diapers are quite soft, warm, and even comfortable to use... but the mental block is just too strong. I like using the restroom.

As for the topic of children interfering... I've been a nanny for a couple of years, and I have to admit, the lack of privacy with little ones is quite annoying! As far as diapering children and diapering my boyfriend goes... it's not at all the same. Diapering a toddler or a baby is something you do throughout the day because diapers stink and you don't want your kid to get a rash. It's completely practical, and the day they're potty trained means "no more diaper heaven!" Diapering your partner on the other hand... is a very special intimate time that you two spend together and it should be enjoyed... paying close attention to powdering their skin and making sure the diaper is fastened just right.

I'm almost confident that all of us share the dream that "In the future, our house is going to have a special secret room..." etc. I hope that can some day become a reality because it would be nice to avoid explaining why mommy and daddy keep really big diapers and rope around the house. I'm sure raising children is going to be a blast!

Diaper Lover

Actualy haveing a baby in the house has it advantages is the DL is into messing their diaper as the smell of a dirty diaper is simply assumed to be the babys diaper pail when company comes over.

My first wife was not impress one bit when I exsplained to her my love of wearing diapers and I was not allowed to induldge while we where married.
    Thankfully that marrage only lasted 1 year. The break up had nothing to do with me wanting to wear diapers, she thought she had to get married befor becoming pregnant to collect child support. Those where her words at the divorce heearing.

My current wife does not wear diapers, as she says it makes her feel like a baby. I asked her to give them a try early on in out marriage, she did and decided it was not for her. I fully accepted that.
    I asked her what she thought about me wearing diapers, her responce was, you got to do what you got to do.
    Even after I fully explained to her that I did not need to wear a diaper, that I was fully able to sleep through the night without wetting the bed or wetting my pants during the day. I sat down with her and told her how I became involved with wearing diapers and that it was my goal in life to become dependit on diapers once again.
    She only asked why I wanted to wear diapers, I exsplained that I loved the feeling of wearing a diaper, and loved the feeling of wearing a wet and or messy diaper. I told her of my plans of unpotty training myself, that I wanted to wet and mess my diapers as a toddler does.
    She was not sure if it was something she was willing or able to deal with at the time, so I took it slow, and built up the amount of time I spent in a diaper each day. Never forgeting that I was her husband and as such there was certain things I needed to do as a husband.
    It took a couple of years but I gradualy got to the point where I was diapered 24-7 and wetting and messing in my diapers as the need arised. I would enjoy the diaper for a while than go and change and discard the diaper in the trash bit outside.
    As I did not want to create any extra work for my wife by leaveing a dirty diaper laying around the house.

Wow aydensboy I really envy you! I'm afriad I will eventually be in love with someone and tell them about my other side and they will run the other way. You are so lucky.

Adultbaby

I think it's great that she has further involved herself in the lifestyle, it's a bonding experience, you're very lucky indeed!

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Caretaker

Quote Originally Posted by aydensboy View Post
    so i am a dl, been open with my wife about it, she has always been ok with it, but not too interested in partaking.. (we share a long list of fetishes, so diapers weren't really that big of a shock/upset)..

Anyway.. She started wearing a couple nights a month on her period (heavy flow) rather than worry about getting blood on the sheets. Heheh..

I have told her how much i like seeing/hearing her in diapers, slap on the ass, etc.. So last night she drops this bomb on me. She says i can pick one night a week and she will wear for me.. Just cause!!!

Ironically, we just got the last of our kids out of diapers.. And now here we are, potentially both parents in the house in diapers.
    congratulations !!!

Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by sandboxphil View Post
    What I meant was a lot of people say having kids running around can take away from the fun of being an AB...
    Not true for me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpup2008 View Post
    Not true for me at all.
    In what way?

Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by sandboxphil View Post
    In what way?
    Happy to explain.

Having kids has had no impact on my diaper wearing. (I think the thread was about AB-ness. For me it's always more about the DL part of the experience. I hope I didn't mix topics here.) I have been wearing around my kids extensively. I have always been careful to hide my diapers from my kids; they do not know about my diapers at all. In that regard it's no different from work colleagues: I wear around them but they don't know.

That's all. :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12