Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Being diapered by your mate.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Default Being diapered by your mate.

I am vary lucky that my wife has fun diapering me.It took me a long time to tell her about it.I asked if she wanted me to diaper her but she said no way.I like it that way better.It took me a long time for me to feel ok about her doing it.I liked it but felt vary ashamed about being diapered .I now feel fine about it.She seems to enjoy it.I love the way she checks to see if Iam wet and has me sit on her lap.But I had a hard time feeling ok about it for the first year I could not even wet my diaper.It is still hard sometimes to pee when shes around.I talked to her about it.She said holding it too long is not good that when I do go I make a flood and leak.She has been diapering every night for over 2 weeks last week I said not tonight but she said she wants me to get used peeing myself and feeling ok about it.I am so lucky she so understanding.Anyhow anyone have a lot of shame about being diapered and wetting but loves to wear diapers?

Adultbaby
    Caretaker

this should be moved to the diaper or AB fourm.

edit: or not ^.^ sorry about that =D

edit2: nope i was right!
    Last edited by Pandemonium; 21-Jan-2011 at 02:29.

Agree that this should be in the Adult Baby forum, so thread moved.

I don't have a significant other, but it sounds like you have found something special here. I wouldn't worry so much about the shame, as I think that feeling is only natural given what you're doing. Part of the deal for many of us I suppose.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I recently revealed this side of myself to my significant other, and feel very similar to what the OP describes. I have a very intense feeling of shame, especially when being changed, and find myself incapable of holding in multiple utterances of "I'm sorry".

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

for many this is probably due to kind of a psychological buyers remorse.....you get so used to having fantasies that when the real thing happens you cant get past every thing society has taught you about diapers toilet training etc. etc. and so you have one side that screams nooooooo!!!!! dont do it you will be shamed and the fantasy says yesssssss!!!!

Diaperfur

I do like being padded up by my mate, but I could never ask him to do it. He does have problems with the separation between AB/DL and Pedophilia. *shrugs* oh well, in time either he will get used to it, or I will grow out of it.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    I do like being padded up by my mate, but I could never ask him to do it. He does have problems with the separation between AB/DL and Pedophilia. *shrugs* oh well, in time either he will get used to it, or I will grow out of it.
    Have you showed you mate any of the stuff online explaining how infantalism is NOT in anyway an extension of pedophilia? I can't fathom how much that must hurt you that he feels that way, nor why his lack of understanding for such an important part of WHO you ARE is not a deal breaker for you.

Quote Originally Posted by dpfjohnson View Post
    I asked if she wanted me to diaper her but she said no way.
    Okay ... so she doesn't want to diaper you.

I like it that way better.
    Um... so you like your wife being uncomfortable and/or not wanting to diaper you? Okaaaaay...

It took me a long time for me to feel ok about her doing it.I liked it but felt vary ashamed about being diapered .I now feel fine about it.
    Um. So she diapers you now?

She seems to enjoy it.
    Yay! We have just found that the Rape Myth extends to diapers! Neat, I'd have not considered such a thing.

She has been diapering every night for over 2 weeks last week I said not tonight but she said she wants me to get used peeing myself and feeling ok about it.I am so lucky she so understanding.Anyhow anyone have a lot of shame about being diapered and wetting but loves to wear diapers?
    So now, because you forced her into this, she actively likes doing this to/with you?

I don't know where to go with this that would be considered vaguely civil. I will, therefore, hope that I have misunderstood your post and have become so entangled in its incorrect structure that I missed something important.

Quote Originally Posted by hush View Post
    Have you showed you mate any of the stuff online explaining how infantalism is NOT in anyway an extension of pedophilia? I can't fathom how much that must hurt you that he feels that way, nor why his lack of understanding for such an important part of WHO you ARE is not a deal breaker for you.
    hush, it's entirely possible Smartie's mate KNOWS that. That is, logically he knows that this has absolutely nothing to do with pedophilia. However some things in our mind are linked, and perhaps Smartie's mate is unable to stop connecting the two (pedophilia and ageplay) which is why it squicks him out and he refuses to take part, despite knowing logically that there's nothing wrong with it.

OP: I'd say this thread should have a different title; you're looking more for experiences where people have felt ashamed or embarrassed about being 'babied' by someone, not (as the title would suggest) simply experiences from people being babied by their significant other.

I know what you mean all too well, even though I've never been 'sat' by anyone IRL (well, not FULLY X3), online I feel quite ashamed whenever I'm being babied. Not because I don't feel good about being an AB/DL, but because I feel that they must not really wanna do it, I'm annoying them, etc... x When I went to visit another TB recently, he got all little, but he did the same thing (kept saying 'I'm sorry' as if he had something to apologise for, for instance).

I think it's because on the one hand, we have this childish side to use that wants, no, needs to be taken care of...but on the other we have our adult/teen side, the person we're 'supposed' to be, and it's hard to let go of that. It's hard to feel deserving of being cherished and loved when you're 'not a real baby'...at least, that's how it is for me!

Edit: H3g3l, I think you misread:

I asked if she wanted me to diaper her but she said no way.
    OP is saying that his wife doesn't want him to diaper HER, but he likes it better that way (being the only one diapered) anyhow.

Caretaker

Oh yeah, it's awkward as hell because you're all like 'obby I want this so bad' and then you're all like 'ohgod it's happening right now ohgod this is so weirddddd'. You'll eventually become more comfortable with it, I can assure you.

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Okay ... so she doesn't want to diaper you.
    No, sweetie, she didn't want him to diaper her. As in... vagina in diaper. :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast