Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I saw a girl at my college in a diaper today...

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Thumbs up I saw a girl at my college in a diaper today...

So yea, I was in the dining hall eating lunch today and I see a flash out the corner of my eye. When I look to see what it was, I was immediately surprised by seeing a cute college girl wearing a diaper (a toddler's, definitely not an adult diaper) with a pink tank-top and she had a pink blanket and a paci. She was randomly getting pics taken of her my her friend (she stood in front of me and took one). I still cannot believe it, I was totally caught off guard, I didn't know whether to laugh like other people did or what, I had an instant shock set in when I saw that and I just stared.

After she walked away, I was like wtf!? and I wasn't hungry anymore, I was just curious as to why she was wearing one, so I went to put my plates up and try to find her but she had vanished. Ever since then, I cannot stop thinking about that, I've never seen a girl in a diaper before in person so it was shocking/awesome/other adjectives... I doubt she was a DL, pretty much since I go to Clemson University and everyone's the same, I'd literally die from excitement if I met someone who went here who was a DL or interested in the ABDL community, guy or girl, either way it'd be awesome.

Anyone else have a similar thing happen around them? I know my highschool used to have this "baby day" for certain clubs (interact, key, etc) where you got to dress up like a baby, but it was considered "provocative" to wear an actual diaper for dressing up whether you were wearing clothes underneath or not, you'd get suspended (that's what you get with private school...)

Babyfur
    Incontinent

Well, at the very least she sounds open minded, next time you see her even if your shy, go pickupartist her number - "I saw you across the room the other day and the lively energy you give off is fantastic, i gotta get to class can i get your number?" and just work some magic i guess... or ask around see if anyone knew her, do some inspector moves.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Caretaker

Do what Scott Pilgrim does and frantically ask everybody about Ramona Flowers. Or the girl you described.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I know, I should have spoken up when I had the chance... maybe I'll see her again, who knows!?

Does your school have sororities?

Perhaps it was a pledge thing. I know, from personal experience, that Fraternities have some interesting pledge activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    Does your school have sororities?

Perhaps it was a pledge thing. I know, from personal experience, that Fraternities have some interesting pledge activities.
    Just what I was thinking or she lost a bet or something. I believe most of us keep it hidden & don't go around displaying our.........interests.

Peachy

Yeah, sounds like a dare to me if she has an army of friends taking pics of it as proof. Most likely, she wouldn't even know what an "AB" is.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by DLGrif View Post
    Do what Scott Pilgrim does and frantically ask everybody about Ramona Flowers. Or the girl you described.
    lol, Scott Pilgrim was an awesome movie. Just be like, "Do you know a girl with hair like this and she was wearing a diaper yesterday?" "Yeah, that's Ramona Flowers, she just moved here and got a job at Amazon."

Adultbaby
    Babyfur

Yeah. I'd say maybe a pledge thing. The fraternities at my school would have their pledges run through the campus (and the sororities) in just a diaper on one of the first big greek nights of the year. I saw it freshman year and just shook my head and marveled at what people would do to get into a club.

Of course before this they would run naked, but the school clamped down hard on that, so they added the diapers to comply and avoid major trouble, yet still retain a high level of embarrassment for the newbies. Made me feel sorry for the guys considering what was done behind closed doors was probably worse.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Caretaker

I remember the first time I saw a group of cute goth-y girls at the mall, all with binkies. Then I learned it was a rave thing, and was kinda disappointed. Still, it's so darn cute. ^__^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast