Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Diaper Memory/Reason you might be AB/TB now!

angelabauer

Quote Originally Posted by diaperkevin View Post
    For me it was when I was 5 years old and started wetting the bed again. My mother put me back in cloth diapers and Gerber plastic pants. I remember my older sister being the watching me being diapered. She used the diapers she had for my baby brother.
    Let me see if I understand what you shared with us, Kevin.

Long ago when you were 5, you resumed bedwetting after being dry. At that time you had both an older sister and a baby brother.

To manage your bedwetting your mother put you back in cloth diapers. Your baby brother also wore cloth diapers. Your mother covered your diapers with Gerber vinyl pants. Your older sister watched while your mother diapered you.

Questions: When did this happen? Was this before say 1972 when disposables were rare? Did your mother need to buy you new Gerber pants, which would be larger than your baby brother wore? Was your sister old enough to help with your baby brother?

Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Caretaker

Quote Originally Posted by shyguy View Post
    I dont have a single memory of ever wearing nappies . Us brits tend to potty train pretty early so i imagine that in part is why i have no memory of ever having worn them. It does make me wonder however if my interest in them now is due to their absence from my childhood as it were (or at least the memory of my childhood).
    I wouldn't say that its just a matter of where you live and what age you are ready. Its almost impossible to potty train a child that isn't ready to be. But to say that's all british potty train there child early is not 100% true ( not saying your wrong ) just speaking my mind. Every nationality has there early birds and there late bloomers I've seen russians with kids nearly 8 ( not just 1 I'm speaking of numerus occorances ) that still havnt potty trained americans well 6 is the oldest I've personaly seen spain 6 as well and it goes on england is no diffrent I actually know a few brits and there children were 3-5 before they were potty trained. In the end it all depends on the child and the parents I'm not positive about this but I think there normal age to potty train in america is 3-4 russia I think once again not positive is around 4-6 please correct me if I'm wrong. Well for england I honestly don't know only been there once and wasn't there very long. But I'm guessing from google its around 3-4 as well

However I am very sorry to hear that you don't have any memory of that stage. I to was potty trained very young I believe a around 2 but I ended back into them around 3 to maybe a bit before 4 I'm not quite sure why but I'm almost possitve it had a big influence on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage182 View Post
    1 reply: I believe he ment the town "resembled" the 70's. Thats how Ohio is! Old and worn out!
    Except his listed age is 49, which would put the moment in the actual 70s.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Caretaker

Quote Originally Posted by mikenally View Post
    Except his listed age is 49, which would put the moment in the actual 70s.
    Touché My Friend

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

My earliest memory is I've figured I must've been 3 years old. I was a late trainer, and my parents still kept some diapers around the house. I put them on under my pants, and apparently got away with it. Then once more when I was five and staying at my mom's friend's house. When i woke up in a wet bed, her friend just put me in diaper. Best night ever. After that it was just something in the back of my mind, and I prayed every night I would still like them when i was older; Prayer Granted!!

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Caretaker

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
    My earliest memory is I've figured I must've been 3 years old. I was a late trainer, and my parents still kept some diapers around the house. I put them on under my pants, and apparently got away with it. Then once more when I was five and staying at my mom's friend's house. When i woke up in a wet bed, her friend just put me in diaper. Best night ever. After that it was just something in the back of my mind, and I prayed every night I would still like them when i was older; Prayer Granted!!
    Lucky! XD how about now do you still wear diapers frequently today?

Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Diaperfur
    Incontinent
    Caretaker

they didn't buy Pull-ups or Goodnights for you? that must of been hard.
    I doubt if there were such things in the early 1970`s

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

For the most part that is correct Angela. It would have been in 1969 or 70. My sister was only 2 years older than me and I had a sister that was about 16 months younger than me and then my baby brother. I have no idea if my mother had to get larger plastic pants or not. I was always very small for my age though, so the smaller ones may have fit. It was definitely before disposables.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Lucky! XD how about now do you still wear diapers frequently today?
    You bet your balls I do!

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Caretaker

O.O well those aren't for bettin' but, That's cool you must be living the life right now!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast