Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adult Baby Documentary

dprdinky

Default Adult Baby Documentary

Recently came across a trailer of a potential documentary on adult babies.

The Adult Babies Trailer on Vimeo

Maybe with our assistance we could make it very interesting, as they are asking for input!

Caretaker

I can't really tell if that is going to provide a positive or negative outlook.

I will say it was a horrible trailer, and it looks incredibly stupid in my opinion.

Diaper Lover

Looks like a mocumentary to me. I find it hard to believe it's an actual documentary when they have him walking around in a goodnite.

Quote Originally Posted by dprdinky View Post
    Recently came across a trailer of a potential documentary on adult babies.

The Adult Babies Trailer on Vimeo

Maybe with our assistance we could make it very interesting, as they are asking for input!
    I suppose some input wouldn't hurt, though I'm rather wary of just what the reasons are that Blind Faith Films is making a documentary on AB/DL. Looking at the other productions doesn't give me a great feeling.
    Last edited by babibear; 21-Sep-2009 at 18:50. Reason: Corrected word.

I didn't watch it, but the thumbnail is a guy naked except for a diaper. How many of us would really wear a diaper and nothing else? (a shirt or t-shirt still counts as something else). Bad sign #1. How many of us would wear an exposed diaper around cameras? Bad sign #2. And I haven't even watched the video yet.

It seems rather ridiculous. Although I did laugh at the guy, 'cause he's not an adult baby. But he was leaking all over the floor at the end. D:

But I agree that it looks like a mockumentary. It doesn't look like it's going to be very unbiased. It seems like it's poking fun at the ABDL community. Half of the pictures they showed were of sissies. >.>

Looks funny. I did laugh. It's good to be reminded of how ridiculous my fetish really is.

Seconds into the trailer it's pretty self-evident it isn't taking itself seriously. Nobody should feel any anxiety over whether it's a positive or negative slant; it's just a silly film. Doesn't look like they're pursuing ''serious facts'' about infantilism so I'm not going to bore them by contributing information.

I don't like that, nothing more than a caricature. Same reason why I don't like commercial AB/DL picture, it's fake.

Error404

I'm all for educating the masses, but this is a clear jive at who we are, I'll be avoiding this like the plague.

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    I'm all for educating the masses, but this is a clear jive at who we are...
    Surely you can't expect a programme about adults who enjoy wearing diapers and sucking on a pacifier to be taken seriously?
    Nobody would be interested in watching that bar maybe psychology students; it would be strange and dull.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast