Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: celebrities that wet or wear diapers

Diaper Lover

If word got out that Jessica Biel was a DL I don't think I would be able to contain myself. The girl is stunning.

Error404

Stephen Hawking. Your fap material is just a wheelchair away!

I'd hazard to guess he wears, permanently.

Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    In this clip you can kind of make out a diaper.

YouTube - Full House
    Classic clip, but it's only people like us who would see a diaper there. Just as explainable is white undies. Given it was twins playing one part it's likely they swapped over frequently enough for toilet breaks.

Most of these are just rumours and a little fantasy. The old one of kids wearing on TV and movie sets to avoid toilet stops may have some truth to it, but probably more likely before they introduced strict labour laws on child working hours. Perhaps some of the very young ones though, who are only just out of diapers. In much the same way that parents will use diapers on toilet trained toddlers for long car trips, or to control bedwetting.

As for stars in drug rehab, it may be possible they have worn them. Some rehab methods can result in diarrhoea and diapers are probably recommended for bad diarrhoea. You may have seen on the news about Zimbabwe and the Cholera outbreak, where many of the adult patients are wearing diapers because of the diarrhoea they get.

Slightly off topic, but on the bit about kids wearing them on TV because of long periods on camera, it's interesting also that Disney of all people recommend under 8's wear diapers in their theme park queues/lines. Makes sense though if it's going to be a 2, 3 hour or more wait and no toilet nearby!

As for Sean Bean, other than that one interview copied about on a few sites, I can't see much else about it. When "he" was on here, how were you sure it was him?

But besides that, Sean could be the kind of guy who gets drunk a lot and goes out to bars and parties dressed up. I've seen plenty of diaper wearing drunks out in the night having a party and it's nothing to do with being an AB/DL. It's just fancy dress. He strikes me as the kind of guy who would say things jokingly in an interview to the likes of FHM (that's if you can believe what they print).

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Unless a celebrity admits to it, there's no way to know for sure if he/she wears diapers or is a bedwetter. We love to scrutinize pics and say "look, her panties look bulky!" but really, I highly doubt they'd wear in public unless they were incontinent, and how many otherwise healthy young adults are incontinent? A few, but the odds are pretty low. I haven't seen the Alicia Silverstone pic in question, but I really, really doubt she'd pose for a photo shoot wearing a diaper. And the Amy Winehouse pic discussed here months ago just looked like white panties that had bunched up some.

Michael Landon and Suzanne Somers are the only celebs I know of who have admitted to having bedwetting problems as kids, and I don't think they protected themselves with diapers. They just washed their sheets. There are videos and still-shots from Full House that some say suggest the Olsen twins wore past potty training age, or at least Mary Kate did. But I think some of that is simply wishful thinking on the part of the viewer, and some is that they may have worn covers over their underwear when they wore skirts or dresses so that perverted viewers wouldn't be trying to sneak a peak. There are also several episodes where Michelle is wearing a leotard or bathing suit and couldn't possibly have had diapers on under it.

And then there is the infamous Fergie episode where she wet herself on stage. But I thought that was kind of gross.

angelabauer

With all respect to members who are not in the movie or TV industry, why do you knock the skill and experience of costume designers, costumers, directors, cinematographers and so on involved in productions. Think about all this:

Inside the entertainment industry diapers are not a big deal, but avoiding them being detected is an industry in itself. Readers will think what they want, yet people who have been there admit how it really happens.

For example, I wear disposable slip-in pads disguised by my rather formal skirts and dresses in court daily, which nobody notices. When a younger performer needs to wear a body-hugging costume, the diaper can well be just a small pad. Peggy's mother learned to be an expert helping the costumers and her child performer clients disguise diapers.

A reason why many productions tend to film outside the USA is to take advantage of more liberal contracts and labor laws. Here in the USA regulation of child performers started in New York State in 1920. California added to those regulations in the early 1930's before the Coogan Act protected the money of child stars. The Screen Actors Guild (SAG) added to the California regulations as the basis of clauses in their collective bargaining agreement with entertainment producers. The American Federation of Radio and Television Artists (AFTRA) have the same clauses in their CBA, as does the Canadian actors unions. Whenever the production originates in the USA or Canada, even if filmed elsewhere, the CBA covers the production.

Why twins? A very young child may only be on the set 20 minutes a day. Consequently producers try to cast identical triplets. It would be pointless for both twins to be on set at the same time. since the rule is "on the set" not "being photographed." As the child ages the working time increases. There are breaks for school every day until high school graduation. Only after age 18 do the adult rules of on-set time apply.

To increase filming efficiency, when twins old enough to say scripted lines are cast, normally each twin only memorizes preselected scenes. Thus if one twin is costumed and filing one scene, the other twin is ready to film another. This would not save time should the twin being filmed need a toilet break.

After the filming is done, the director, an associate producer and the editor go over every frame, one at a time, to be very sure diapers are disguised by lighting, camera angle and costume. On shows produced with more than one camera, if necessary a longer shot with less detail would be used. Since the perfection of CGI, in post things can be added or removed from the image. This adds costs, so the goal is to design the costume correctly.

Earlier on this topic someone mentioned the Alicia Silverstone cover of the Rolling Stone. At the time I read the question I could not find where on my computer I stored the file when I personally scanned that portion of the cover. Minutes ago I found it. It is shown below. Notice Alicia is showing her typical sad pout and is wearing frilly pink panties.

Next to the real photo I am showing a typical "pastie" version that has been shown on-line for many years. This was the most realistic retouched version I could find back in the day.

Next to both of those is a close-up of Alicia's face showing her hurtful feelings about the pastie photo.

Oh yes, Rolling Stone does still own the copyright on the original cover photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails celebrities that wet or wear diapers-rstone01.jpg   celebrities that wet or wear diapers-rstone02b.jpg   celebrities that wet or wear diapers-rstone01a.jpg  
    Last edited by Peachy; 28-Mar-2009 at 23:06. Reason: merging double post - use "edit" button

Quote Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
    Classic clip, but it's only people like us who would see a diaper there. Just as explainable is white undies.
    Hard to tell from this still frame (face has been removed to protect the inocent), but it does look like it could be more than just underwear.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails celebrities that wet or wear diapers-fullh.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    And don't expect the tabloids to save your ass because unless they're REALLY bored or trying to humiliate someone, I don't think they give a rat's ass what a celebrity wears under their frock.

you're joking right?

Quote Originally Posted by angelabauer View Post
    Earlier on this topic someone mentioned the Alicia Silverstone cover of the Rolling Stone. At the time I read the question I could not find where on my computer I stored the file when I personally scanned that portion of the cover. Minutes ago I found it. It is shown below. Notice Alicia is showing her typical sad pout and is wearing frilly pink panties.

Next to the real photo I am showing a typical "pastie" version that has been shown on-line for many years. This was the most realistic retouched version I could find back in the day.

Next to both of those is a close-up of Alicia's face showing her hurtful feelings about the pastie photo.

Oh yes, Rolling Stone does still own the copyright on the original cover photo.
    That would be me, on a previous page in the thread. I had identified the panties as ruffled "rhumba" style. I'd not seen the "pastie" version of this before, and there are three images that I am familiar with in the series. My comment was aimed at the original images and not at subsequent retouches/pasties.

As the topic is her age, the panties and associated paraphernalia in the shot were designed to project her youth. The association of panties to diaper cover / diaper pants may well be my own, but I tended to see bulk down there that could have been a slip or padding.

I've not seen an interview or statement from her regarding pastie re-touches of her Rolling Stone photo shoot. As the graphical Internet was becoming widely available around that time, it would certainly be interesting to see an interview about her sadness - it'd mark one of the first shots on a new battleground over a celebrity's image.

Do you have a source for the interview?

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    Stephen Hawking. Your fap material is just a wheelchair away!

I'd hazard to guess he wears, permanently.

horrible...but i had to laugh out loud at that. just a wheelchair away...lol

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I remember reading an interview with Michael Landon and his bed wetting. It was a very sad story because his mother did everything she could to humiliate him. I believe she did put him in cloth diapers, and hung them out on the line so all his friends could see them as they walked to school. He seemed like such a nice guy. His death to cancer was certainly tragic.

Interestingly, I was a child on the Howdy Doody show, in what they called the peanut gallery, and none of us had to wear diapers. God, if I did I would have been so excited. Those who had to go to the bathroom during shooting got lead away stage right or left while the camera wasn't on us. There's a famous story where one little boy said he had to go. Buffalo Bob showed him where to go. It was the Halloween show, and as Buffalo Bob used to tell it, he pulled down his pants and put the candle out on camera. So I guess I'm a child celebrity who wears diapers now because I want to...yeah media...take that and "in your face!"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast