Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Caption Pics?

  1. #1
    Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Sissy / LG
    Baby Nikki's Avatar

    Default Caption Pics?

    Hey yall I was hoping that someone new of some good ab, domination, forced femination, or any diaper captioned pics. I saw a good site not too long ago but I cant find it anymore lol. Ty

  2. #2

    Default

    What do you mean?

  3. #3
    redtails

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babymick21 View Post
    What do you mean?
    He's asking for pictures

    The diaperspace gallery is over there, this is mainly a support community and a social network. For other sources: diaper-boys.net, abkingdom.com and basically any other website that shows up when using google webpage search. If it wasn't for the rules I'd give you more links, but I'm afraid you'll have to scavenge the internet by yourself. Make sure to use a proper firewall when looking for those kind of things

  4. #4

    Default

    ABKingdom would be the largest by far, I think.

  5. #5
    Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Sissy / LG
    adaffme149's Avatar

    Default

    I'm not sure if it's okay for me to post this, but I saw a torrent a while back (and downloaded it, too, before my hard disks crashed), of 14.88 GB of AB/DL images/clops/stories. (broken into 22 archives, each 700 MB, for CD backup.) It was actually real, too.
    It was called "The Ultimate ABDL Collection", So, search around, and you should find it.
    That should be enough to keep even the most frequent viewer entertained for years, at least. It may even be the last time you ever need to go and find images again, =) It was for me.

  6. #6
    Diaper Lover
    RadGravity's Avatar

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by adaffme149 View Post
    I'm not sure if it's okay for me to post this, but I saw a torrent a while back (and downloaded it, too, before my hard disks crashed), of 14.88 GB of AB/DL images/clops/stories. (broken into 22 archives, each 700 MB, for CD backup.) It was actually real, too.
    It was called "The Ultimate ABDL Collection", So, search around, and you should find it.
    That should be enough to keep even the most frequent viewer entertained for years, at least. It may even be the last time you ever need to go and find images again, =) It was for me.
    I saw that one before. If you don't mind me asking, what did it contain? As in what was the male/female ratio? What I mean to say is, how much of it would appeal to your average gay guy?

    I just wouldn't want to download 15 GB whereof 14.95 GB are diaper-girl pics.

  7. #7
    redtails

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by PadDaBrat View Post
    I saw that one before. If you don't mind me asking, what did it contain? As in what was the male/female ratio? What I mean to say is, how much of it would appeal to your average gay guy?

    I just wouldn't want to download 15 GB whereof 14.95 GB are diaper-girl pics.
    If I were you I wouldn't download such a torrent in the first place. It's ought to contain 95% paysite content (which is illegal to own if you didn't pay for it), and the remaining is probably cp and snapshots from webshots and similar websites. Most of those kind of collections date back to the 90s and early 00s, usenet was a great way of spreading data back then
    Last edited by redtails; 25-Feb-2009 at 11:52.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by PadDaBrat View Post
    I saw that one before. If you don't mind me asking, what did it contain? As in what was the male/female ratio? What I mean to say is, how much of it would appeal to your average gay guy?

    I just wouldn't want to download 15 GB whereof 14.95 GB are diaper-girl pics.
    It's mostly diaper girl pics.

    The amount of content claimed though is an exaggeration, there is significant amounts of duplicates.

  9. #9
    Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Sissy / LG
    adaffme149's Avatar

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    It's mostly diaper girl pics.

    The amount of content claimed though is an exaggeration, there is significant amounts of duplicates.
    Yeah, I didn't really get that much time to check it out, so I wasn't sure how much of it was duplicates, but when I did automated duplication removal, there was still a great deal of stuff. Also, it was mostly girls.



    Quote Originally Posted by redtails View Post
    If I were you I wouldn't download such a torrent in the first place. It's ought to contain 95% paysite content (which is illegal to own if you didn't pay for it), and the remaining is probably cp and snapshots from webshots and similar websites. Most of those kind of collections date back to the 90s and early 00s, usenet was a great way of spreading data back then
    1. I didn't think about where it actually came from, you're probably pretty much right there.
    2. Of all the images and videos I saw, I didn't see a single child picture or I would have deleted the whole download set, and flagged the torrent, to warn others who just want ABDL pics, and not that sorta disgusting sh*t in their collection. :eew: That sorta thing doesn't fly with me.

  10. #10
    redtails

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by adaffme149 View Post
    1. I didn't think about where it actually came from, you're probably pretty much right there.
    2. Of all the images and videos I saw, I didn't see a single child picture or I would have deleted the whole download set, and flagged the torrent, to warn others who just want ABDL pics, and not that sorta disgusting sh*t in their collection. :eew: That sorta thing doesn't fly with me.
    I'm glad we agree about pictures of children.. diaper-boys.net is known for its vast collection of pictures of people below the age of 18 (when the site went down a couple of years back, the admin copied the entire picture collection to the new server without asking any of the old posters for their permission. Those poor people probably even forgot they had stuff of them online). Whether or not something is cp or not is not my decision, but I'd hate to argue about it with a judge in court so play safe with it. No wonder diaperspace set a limit of 18 in the first place.

    As for duplicates, does it really matter? It's 2009, 100kb more or less does not matter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. posting pics
    By Abercrombiestud in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-Jun-2008, 15:46

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17