Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caption Pics?

Diaper Lover
    Sissy / LG

Even if half of 14 GB of videos and images is duplicates, that's still 7 GB of content. But, as another poster said, I'm not sure if any of it is from paysites. (I had pretty much no time to check out the collection, I saw maybe 1000 ish of the 14,000+ images before my hard drive crashed. I used the Ctrl+F function to find all of the images, and then pasted them into one big image folder (Not advised, 14k images in one folder tends to make Windows act like it's on crack.)) Since there is a good chance much of it is from paysites, even though it doesn't contain CP, I'd still advise not downloading it. Illegal paysite pictures are bad, m'kay?

redtails

Quote Originally Posted by adaffme149 View Post
    Even if half of 14 GB of videos and images is duplicates, that's still 7 GB of content. But, as another poster said, I'm not sure if any of it is from paysites. (I had pretty much no time to check out the collection, I saw maybe 1000 ish of the 14,000+ images before my hard drive crashed. I used the Ctrl+F function to find all of the images, and then pasted them into one big image folder (Not advised, 14k images in one folder tends to make Windows act like it's on crack.)) Since there is a good chance much of it is from paysites, even though it doesn't contain CP, I'd still advise not downloading it. Illegal paysite pictures are bad, m'kay?
    Oh god, yes.. Keeping over 1000 files in a single folder is not something windows enjoys doing. I have one folder that contains about 3k and it literally takes seconds of harddrive grinding before it's finally ready for use, no wonder your HD crashed :P

Diaper Lover
    Sissy / LG

Quote Originally Posted by redtails View Post
    Oh god, yes.. Keeping over 1000 files in a single folder is not something windows enjoys doing. I have one folder that contains about 3k and it literally takes seconds of harddrive grinding before it's finally ready for use, no wonder your HD crashed :P
    No, my hard drives crashed (yes, all 3 of them), because my head went into my computer. They don't tend to like having people shoved into them. But that's a whole other story.

But yeah, I have a 4500-ish image folder on this hard drive, and it loads in no time (but I have a quad-core processor, and 4GB ram, so... Yeah, don't keep too many files in one folder.

redtails

Quote Originally Posted by adaffme149 View Post
    No, my hard drives crashed (yes, all 3 of them), because my head went into my computer. They don't tend to like having people shoved into them. But that's a whole other story.

But yeah, I have a 4500-ish image folder on this hard drive, and it loads in no time (but I have a quad-core processor, and 4GB ram, so... Yeah, don't keep too many files in one folder.
    Three crashed at once? Is your head made out of steel? tell me a bit more about that because I'm sceptical about this right now, the chances of 3 hds being demolished at exactly the same time is amazingly small!

Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by redtails View Post
    Three crashed at once? Is your head made out of steel? tell me a bit more about that because I'm sceptical about this right now, the chances of 3 hds being demolished at exactly the same time is amazingly small!
    You give one of those SATA drives enough force.. and its a goner..
    I dropped an older Dell with 2 SATA drives in it, and bent the platters..
    ( On some computers.. like mine, the harddrives mount side ways... on the side of the case just beneath the panel. I have a newer Dell now, and the drives are mounted in the same way )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12