Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hugs / Cuddling Someone

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Default Hugs / Cuddling Someone

I don't know about others but because I wear nappies/diapers 24/7 and when I feel young that I miss having friends around my place to hug/cuddle upto and with living alone all I have got his my teddy bear :-( how many people miss having a hug/cuddle ?

Quote Originally Posted by babyjunior1982 View Post
    I don't know about others but because I wear nappies/diapers 24/7 and when I feel young that I miss having friends around my place to hug/cuddle upto and with living alone all I have got his my teddy bear :-( how many people miss having a hug/cuddle ?
    umm me like you could never imagine. I live in an isolated area so my friends never want to visit anyway. My teddy also needs surgery so he is out of commission right now

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur

Me, terribly

i will love to have a girl friend to hug and cuddle up with i think of that very often specially when im in little mode

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Little

Future boyfriends had all better enjoy cuddling to some degree. Otherwise, what good is he?(;

... That's mostly a joke, but really, who wouldn't want some snuggle time?
    Last edited by Wishbones; 29-May-2013 at 22:44.

Sometimes, all I want is for someone to pick me up and hold me. It's so comfy and safe-feeling! There's nothing quite as wonderful as a great big hug
    *hugs everyone in this thread*

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Little
    Caretaker

Mmmmmm!
    I used to tell ppl all the time that I didn't like hugs and would ask them not to hug me because it was always such an emotional experience. Even now, people rarely hug me unless I initiate it. I've been told that I give off this I care about everyone but don't need anyone vibe. Those who really know me, know better. There is nothing and I mean NOTHING like snuggle time. I just still get nervous tolet my guard down. It helped when I was teaching kindergarten though.they needed the hugs just as much if not more than I did. I could also let my AB out a little and he helped me to come up with good teaching ideas. People would always ask me why I understood the kids so much. <sneaky grin>

Incontinent

I love hugging and being hugged.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Diaperfur
    Little

I'll admit, for a while now, I've been wanting to have somebody there who knows about my lifestyle and maybe into it themselves who I could hug and never let go with.

Unfortunately for me, the only person I know who would be willing to do that with me is on the other side of the freaking world, so for now I have to supplement that with hugging my teddy at night.

Diaper Lover

Ya a can relate. That is one thing my wife loves and now that see knows about my dl she will cuddle with me.

Then again on a side note. Look at all of the research that was done in the 60's about nurturing and failure to thrive that Spook and those guys did.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast