Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABU Cushies and Bambinos?

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Default ABU Cushies and Bambinos?

Do any of you wear these diapers out in public? Obviously since these diapers are very babyish it would be awful if anyone got caught, Im thinking about doing it, for people who do it, tell me your experiencep lease

Bambinos from time to time, although most often those are biancos. Belissimos and teddies are less frequent for out and about. I don't want to be seen in any diapers, so those don't register with me as being significantly worse in terms of discovery. Clearly they would be but it's like the cherry on top of a big sundae of awful. I take pains to avoid getting caught at all.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I don't generally go around showing off my underwear and especially my diapers when I do go out. I guess for me the bigger risks are needing to change in a public restroom then carrying around of these diapers, the Cushies would be most obvious. Then the other situation I could think of would be if there were an accident or other medical emergency, the medical responders and ER staff would definitely see, this would be a very hard explanation.

At this point in my life I am not so concerned about being "caught" by a parent or friend and having to show what I was wearing. If I were I would think just being in diapers would be hard enough to explain so what is the difference.

Given that I am not concerned about friends or parents I still do not want anyone to even have the idea that I am wearing a diaper. Specifically anyone I know I should say. I am less concerned about strangers but I still do not want my diaper showing.

I handle wearing any kind of diaper in public the same. I always have a plan, I always make sure I will not be around anyone I know, I always make sure the diaper is properly concealed and I always make sure I wear a diaper that is not going to leak. When it needs changed I change as soon as I can, again to prevent leaks. There have been a few times I have worn around a brief acquaintance or others that I know, I am just extra careful to make sure I do not get caught. So, for example, on the 3 or 4 times I wore to school during high school I was able to do it because we had a huge open campus. I wore loose fitting pants, mate sure they were well secured with a belt, I wore a jacket that I could also tie around my waist. There was an out of the way bathroom that did not get a lot of use that I knew I could change in. I was prepared to change out of the diaper if things got a little too close or crazy.

So the answer is yes, I have worn Cushies, the ABU Super Dry Kids and Bambino Teddy out in public and it was a lot of fun.

I generally do not wear in public all the time but there are times that I do because I feel they are the safest. When I travel I always travel diapered, flying or driving, and I plan on remaining diapered as much as I can. If I am on business I will not have diapers on if I will be in a business situation or around associates. So if I were flying with a business associate I would not wear, but this is very rare. I will not wear in meetings even though sometimes it would be so convenient. On any of my free time I spend as much of the time diapered as possible.

When I drive a long distance I will travel diapered as long as I am by myself.

Around the town I live in I won't wear unless it is to I to the movies, although I do know the people that run the theatre. I am just careful to avoid leaks because that would be bad.

If you are prepared and you are good at controlling emotions it usually goes well. A couple of close calls or worse for me. When I was a teen there were a few times I went to a movie diapered, I really like doing that, but I leaked. I remember a couple of times having girls behind me cutely talking about how my diaper must have leaked because it was obvious I was in a diaper if you looked close enough and the pattern of the wet gave it all away. In one case a teen girl walked up to me from the side and sweetly pointed out it looked like my diaper had a leak, I was so embarrassed and could have died just then. I have also been at an amusement park in very thick Abena X-plus with looser pants and had a couple of former coworkers approach me to say hi, I used to work in that park probably 20 years earlier. I have also been in stores and other places where I have bumped into someone I know.

So far I have never been discovered by anyone I know, or at least if I was they never said anything. Ok, much parents caught me as a kid but that is a different story completely.

Sorry for rambling, hope this helps.

Wouldn't anyone be worried about how thick Bambino's and Cushies are? Wouldn't they be easily noticed, especially when wet?
    What are some tips for concealing these in public? I mean, I wouldn't wear them to work...but I'd like to try them for a day! Especially
    in the movie theatre, when you most definitely do not want to get up to pee after that large soda!

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I wore biancos to work and i mean wor them till they started to leak,either no one noticed or no one would point it out. I think for the most part people are to buisy with there own life's to notice weather or not your wearing a diaper, as for the situation garzilla was talking about involving the er, you think a man wearing a diaper is the wierdest thing they have ever seen lol. as far as concealment gos iv never really tried, just a tshirt and what ever pants some times baggy sometimes not. It realy comes down to your own comfort level, if your going to be paranoid the whole time you are wearing in public then in my opinion its not worth it. hopefully you find this a little helpful.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Caretaker

I sometimes wear diapers out I don't think anyone has ever noticed. I find it fairly easy to dress to not get caught.

Bottoms:
    Nothing body shaped like skinny jeans or spandex
    Nothing made of thin material

Tops:
    Make sure you have a jacket or sweatshirt that will cover your waist even if you bend over

I think that's about all I do. Oh if you feel like you've over done it remember its more obvious from the back feel free to find reasons to back up against something or turn so no one is behind you. Just keep in mind that if you do it too much you will attract attention because of how suspicious you're acting. Of course I've never felt like it was necessary wearing disposables because honestly people who dont know you dont know how big your butt normally is. as long as they don't see leakage and can't make out shape you should be fine.

jeans and a tucked in undershirt.
    and wear underwear/boxers over your diaper.
    if you're worried about noise, carry a box of tic-tacs or a keychain with you.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Schneaky View Post
    Wouldn't anyone be worried about how thick Bambino's and Cushies are? Wouldn't they be easily noticed, especially when wet?
    What are some tips for concealing these in public? I mean, I wouldn't wear them to work...but I'd like to try them for a day! Especially
    in the movie theatre, when you most definitely do not want to get up to pee after that large soda!
    Yea, the thickness of a diaper and how thick it might get when wet would be important considerations. Loose fitting jeans have always been my standby but these diapers require more. A coat or jacket that at least partly covers your bottom is great, if the weather is appropriate. This is how i went out diapered in Abena's the last couple of times (it has been a while since i have gone out diapered).

When i was younger i liked using parachute pants, not even sure if i can find them these days. In my late 20's i discovered some military style pants that worked ok. The point is that there is a way and it probably dosent take as much effort as i go to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xELMOx View Post
    I wore biancos to work and i mean wor them till they started to leak,either no one noticed or no one would point it out. I think for the most part people are to buisy with there own life's to notice weather or not your wearing a diaper, as for the situation garzilla was talking about involving the er, you think a man wearing a diaper is the wierdest thing they have ever seen lol. as far as concealment gos iv never really tried, just a tshirt and what ever pants some times baggy sometimes not. It realy comes down to your own comfort level, if your going to be paranoid the whole time you are wearing in public then in my opinion its not worth it. hopefully you find this a little helpful.
    Don't get me wrong here. I am afraid but not paranoid, and i am certainly not worried about the ER. After having an X wife who worked in an ER I can say they see way worse on a regular basis. I would just hate to be in that situation in my case because I know so many people that are associated with many of the hospitals in my area. i would just hate to be the person of the week that they were talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blueaudio View Post
    I sometimes wear diapers out I don't think anyone has ever noticed. I find it fairly easy to dress to not get caught.

Bottoms:
    Nothing body shaped like skinny jeans or spandex
    Nothing made of thin material

Tops:
    Make sure you have a jacket or sweatshirt that will cover your waist even if you bend over

I think that's about all I do. Oh if you feel like you've over done it remember its more obvious from the back feel free to find reasons to back up against something or turn so no one is behind you. Just keep in mind that if you do it too much you will attract attention because of how suspicious you're acting. Of course I've never felt like it was necessary wearing disposables because honestly people who dont know you dont know how big your butt normally is. as long as they don't see leakage and can't make out shape you should be fine.
    I have leaked in public but then that is a different issue completely. Just hope if it happens you don't run into anyone you know.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

I'v went out in teddy bambinos it bulged a bit and, I don't think any one noticed or, nobody said anything.
    I tryed two teddys once but, I could'nt get my pants over them both.
    I'm trying to get some abu cushies.

Quote Originally Posted by Schneaky View Post
    Baggy trousers (that have belt loops for a belt) as well as a t-shirt or hoodie that covers your butt. They're thick but even they can be concealed well, if you used them to full capacity that would be another story but one or two wettings would almost certainly go unnoticed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast