Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just finished my ABDL changing table!

Adultbaby

Default Just finished my ABDL changing table!

I've had a design in my head for some time for a full size, cheap, easily concealed ABDL changing table. This month I finally got the supplies and funds together and started work. It took me about a week to build but the results have been fantastic. I hope this pic shows up. The entireJust finished my ABDL changing table!-img0079a.jpg project cost about 150 dollars plus my labor, It isnt perfect - the table I bought had black legs so I had to paint them and the paint came off in a couple spots, and the vinyl cover doesnt look perfectly even underneath the table where I fastened it, but all in all I'm pretty happy with it and considering making another.

Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

As you are considering making another one I will PM you my address details to ship that too ok?

Joking of course and very well done!

sorry to be a debbie downer but it looks like you used a folding table and I say be careful...folding tables do exactly that, fold, and so they're not the most stable to begin with. They also don't hold that much weight and tend to be a bit unsteady. If it works for you that's great but please just be careful :/

Diaper Lover
    Diaperfur
    Incontinent

I would have to agree with Littlemiss on the folding table, unless you used a wood frame under the table to prevent it from folding and increasing the structure of the table sooner or later that table will fail and fold up when someone is on it, Ive seen it happen before and the person wasn't even that big that was sitting on it. However all is not lost, with a few sturdy boards made into an underside frame you can keep the exact look of your table while improving the safety.

Adultbaby

Argent - LOL I might actually end up looking to sell it eventually due to space restrictions/making another one for myself. I'll keep ya posted.

Littlemiss - So far I've had about 170 pounds (me plus some extra weights) on it and wiggled around with no problems, it's a pretty sturdy table. I selected the folding table because, like I said, with the amoutn of space I have plus room mates I wanted to be able to put it away. I may reinforce it eventually but it'll be in a way that I can still fold it back up.

Woofcub - Definitely a good idea, I'll have to look into that especially if I do end up selling it.

Edit: More pics incoming! I've worked on it some more since taking these, but they're still great.

Just finished my ABDL changing table!-img0066a.jpg Here's the storage underneath, its actually blue, not black, and I've since doubled the shelf space
    Just finished my ABDL changing table!-img0077a.jpgHere's the changing pad, you can really see the contoured sides here.
    Just finished my ABDL changing table!-img0074a.jpgJust a closeup of the border I took cuz it was too cute not to!
    Just finished my ABDL changing table!-img0068a.jpgI added ankle and wrist straps as well just cuz
    Just finished my ABDL changing table!-img0081a.jpgHere it is all folded up
    Just finished my ABDL changing table!-img0075a.jpgAnd heres another shot of it from a different angle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just finished my ABDL changing table!-img0079a.jpg  
    Last edited by bratling; 09-May-2012 at 16:35.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

WOW thats awesome! Looks very comfortable. Wish I had one

Mia x

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

if you added wrist and ankle straps, why not a waist strap too?

Adultbaby

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    if you added wrist and ankle straps, why not a waist strap too?
    Oh I put the tummy strap on there first lol the wrist and ankle ones came later and had to be made differently You can see it in this pic but the lighting wasnt quite right. The tummy strap has a buckle whereas the others are velcro.Just finished my ABDL changing table!-img0072a.jpg.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    Oh I put the tummy strap on there first lol the wrist and ankle ones came later and had to be made differently You can see it in this pic but the lighting wasnt quite right. The tummy strap has a buckle whereas the others are velcro.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG0072A.jpg 
Views:	1191 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	8822.
    cool, personally I can do without the wrist/ankle straps. Waist strap always makes it more realistic though.

I'd just want to get a changing pad wth a waist strap myself. Table seems a bit over kill if you don't have a caretaker or anything or take care of anyone.

Adultbaby

I kinda like it - it's a good place for storing diapers and supplies, and its kind of nice to be elevated if anyone does want to change your diapers. But youre right, like many things in ABDLism, it's better with a big and a little involved lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast