Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: lockable fleece footy sleeper

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

Default lockable fleece footy sleeper

now i have just gotten my fist sleeper with feet, its realy soft and fairly warm. it zips up the front and at the coler i have sown on 2 D rings ( http://www.u-handbag.com/images/half-inch-D-Ring.gif ) to be able to lock it and not get out. ill upload a pik of it as and when my phone is fixed (softwhere issue, camera driver corupted)

and right now im locked in and the key is in the middle of a solid pint of ice. ^^

dont worri im well padded with a cuddlz, a cloth and a plastic(cloth-lined) diaper.
    Last edited by nyah; 07-May-2010 at 13:34.

Erm. What?

Let's run this through an "English"-to-English translation routine:

Quote Originally Posted by In English this time View Post
    I have just received my first sleeper with feet; it's really soft and fairly warm. It zips up the front and I have sewn 2 "D" rings onto the collar, so I may lock the sleeper. I'll upload a pic of it when my phone is fixed (it has a software issue; the camera driver became corrupted [sic--is this possible??]).

Right now I'm locked inside the sleeper, and the key is frozen in the middle of a solid pint of ice. ^^

Don't worry, I'm well-padded with a Cuddlz, a cloth diaper, and a plastic (cloth-lined) diaper.
    Oh! Um. Good? If it is cold enough for fleece clothing or pajamas, they can be a comfortable choice! Insofar as the diapers, I'm not sure if you are triple-padded or were trying to articulate the precise construction of a single Franken-diaper.

So ... have fun?
    Last edited by h3g3l; 07-May-2010 at 12:47. Reason: Correction. Missed a "fist" that should have been "first."

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post

Erm. What?

Let's run this through an "English"-to-English translation routine:

Oh! Um. Good? If it is cold enough for fleece clothing or pajamas, they can be a comfortable choice! Insofar as the diapers, I'm not sure if you are triple-padded or were trying to articulate the precise construction of a single Franken-diaper.

So ... have fun?
    Of course! This is the internet! All sexual experimentation and ideas ALWAYS work if they're posted on the INTERNET!

Whatever could go wrong?!

sounds awesome! im getting one as well that is modeled after pamperchus.

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    Of course! This is the internet! All sexual experimentation and ideas ALWAYS work if they're posted on the INTERNET!

Ice is actually a pretty failsafe method of self-bondage, as in the majority of climates it's always going to melt at some point.

When I was much younger I would sew shut,with a heavy thread, and to get it off I had to pic out the stitches.

Sometimes it took quite a while to get it open enough to get out of it, but I was in no hurry because I love wearing sleepers, the one thing you should know is I did this on hot summer nights, without any AC in my room.

I still love wearing them just haven't been locked in or sewn in in quite a while, sounds like a good plan for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by nyah View Post
    and right now im locked in and the key is in the middle of a solid pint of ice.
    Ice?
    Hmmm... let's make it interesting, why don't we?

Oh, I got it! Swallow the key, and wait for it to come back out!
    Then you can just retrieve it from-----

Ooops! It's kind of like locking your keys inside of your car, except AAA is a *lot* more hesitant to help you .

Should have read all the instructions before starting, eh?

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    Ice?
    Hmmm... let's make it interesting, why don't we?

Oh, I got it! Swallow the key, and wait for it to come back out!
    Then you can just retrieve it from-----

Ooops! It's kind of like locking your keys inside of your car, except AAA is a *lot* more hesitant to help you .

Should have read all the instructions before starting, eh?
    yes which i why chose ice, i can get my arms into the inside of the sleeper, so swolloing and waiting for it to pass may be possible but that would be .... (finish the thought yourself)

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post

Sorry but there's a gas leak on your block and everyone is going to have to go to the rescue station and get a full physical to make sure you weren't overcome by gas. Hey, what the hell are you wearing?

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

http://ny-image2.etsy.com/ialcr_fullxfull.67058.jpg

that but only blue cammoflage and it has a zip instead of buttons

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast